The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who got a pm, not asking to see them but howd you guys like it was it great?

I read that one and I felt bad for Peter and the bad thing is I wish she would have pop up more instead popping up a few issues before his death

I love Black Cat's character, i wouldve loved to see more of her in TSSM. she hd great cheesy quips:woot:

"Cats don't fight spiders, we just bat 'em around."

I love Black Cat's character, i wouldve loved to see more of her in TSSM. she hd great cheesy quips:woot:

"Cats don't fight spiders, we just bat 'em around."
I alays love it when they're together the quips they come at eachother with is priceless and they have great chemistry and those were my favorite moments, I just wish there would have been a third season to see where they take it

I alays love it when they're together the quips they come at eachother with is priceless and they have great chemistry and those were my favorite moments, I just wish there would have been a third season to see where they take it

Even in SM2 the video game, the chemistry was really good.

"Who are you?"
"The name's Black Cat... and i just crossed your path."

Yeah, I hated it when you didnt have any missions left to do with her teaming up or chasing her was my favorite but I wish they gave her longer hair then and that funny bruce said about her measurements priceless

Hey everyone. I have been following the production of TASM2 pretty much from the beginning on the forums, but didn't decide to join until today. I hope to have some good discussion on here. thanks for reading.

assuming she is felicia hardy, i don't think she will become black cat until a later film.

Hey everyone. I have been following the production of TASM2 pretty much from the beginning on the forums, but didn't decide to join until today. I hope to have some good discussion on here. thanks for reading.
Welcome to the Hype

Welcome! Hopefully posting doesn't slow ya down too much from keeping up now! Hah :oldrazz:

...this week...

i think the best depiction of black cat is from her story arc "the evil that men do"
its simple enough.

Welcome to SHH!

she has a classic look that would great to see on screen

I'll take a PM too, if you don't mind :)

how-are-you-doing.gif

Welcome to the Hype. :)

I liked most of her looks except for two the foregner one I hated big time and the claws one did not look good on her but the rest did

the artist for Big Time is just too cartoonish and wonky with his artwork, but hes a great artist.

About the Felicity Jones article. That came out of the blue, but I'm wondering how Felicia Hardy will work into this story. So now we have Electro, Rhino, Goblin and sort of Black Cat all in this film. To be honest I'm not worried that much about all these villains in the movie. I think Webb can handle it and the final result will be interesting.

the artist for Big Time is just too cartoonish and wonky with his artwork, but hes a great artist.
I didnt really like his stuff ever since reading the other, now he did get better but I dont prefer him now Terry Dodson is the only one I want see do Felicia cause he nails her

I'm not too worried about over crowding either, maybe a little bit, just beccause of all the new characters... but I have faith that this could be a great Spider-Man film. Maybe even the best one.

About the Felicity Jones article. That came out of the blue, but I'm wondering how Felicia Hardy will work into this story. So now we have Electro, Rhino, Goblin and sort of Black Cat all in this film. To be honest I'm not worried that much about all these villains in the movie. I think Webb can handle it and the final result will be interesting.
Well Marc is opening up the spidey verse thats for sure one guy wrote an article about him opening up the spidey verse and Marc replied "Think Bigger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"