The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea what is happening, but the spiked green hair is BS.

Final swing to the Brooklyn Bridge to save Gwen.

[BLACKOUT]Hope not[/BLACKOUT]

Yeah if it does end on a cliffhanger or something of the sort I wouldn't want to see it but im soo curious of how spidey is goin to swing

You'll probably see lots of that in the movie anyway

Once July comes around im goin to start counting down the days to comic con

>.>...LOL His style of swinging
Yeah, I was joking :D

I'm guessing that in TASM 2 will have the same kind of "realistic" swinging he had in TASM, where he had to be jumping from the walls to gain speed. He had weight in the swinging. The pendulum physics were correct and the gravity pushed him to the building he attached his web, instead of swinging in the middle of the avenue.

Also, I hope we get shots as the ones at the very end or when he's escaping the police while heading to Oscorp, those were awesome.

I know LOL

Yeah I really liked the realistic web slinging cause it always showed and how it yanked all of that stuff I do enjoy and that stays in cause it felt so real and also how the web stretched and pulled awesome stuff
Yes more of that and iconic poses

I want to see some more spectacular stuff like the final swing in ASM.

Well he is the v words as Marc calls it, so I think its safe to say thats a definite

Im just that glad that tomorrow we have reached 100 days of filming. Do they have 50 days after?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"