The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
d45n.jpg
Nice! Do you have a direct link to where you found that?

Tried looking close. Guess they will remove those crotch zippers haha.

I also have a nitch that the poses are gonna be great in this movie. Like I mentioned before, it looks like William Spencer really did his homework. It's all on him.

The suit in that pic looked just like the ASM1 suit when I first saw it.

The longer I look at it, the more it reminds me of the Raimi suit.

Of course Spidey gets the middle.

I wonder when we see him maskless, if he'll have the same "v-cut" on his neck on the suit like in TASM.

I want to see Spidey get as battered as he was during the final fight in SM1.

why would you want to see that? why would you want spider-man to get hurt? do you not like spider-man?

[BLACKOUT]:p sorry, couldn't resist channeling wes[/BLACKOUT]

NEWS! (MAYBE)

from cbm:

This is my first article on this site,but recently,a not so reliable source gave me a description for the trailer of Amazing Spiderman 2,now,this source it's not close to the film for all I know,but months ago he gave me a description for the second Iron Man 3 trailer and then gave me a link to the trailer when it was leaked proving the description to be true,so that's the only reason I actually think his description is worth posting.

"The trailer starts with a man talking about how Spiderman has become an incovenience,the man is Colm Feore(I not sure if he's confirmed to be Adrian Toomes,so I'll just call him Feore),after he finish saying this we see Spiderman land in top of a building,the scene cuts back to the discussion that Feore's characther is having and we see Norman Osborn who says that he has something to stop Spidey.
The screen goes to black,and we can hear what is described as "electrical sounds" whatever that means,and then we get some really fast shots,the most notable being:the chase scene that we saw in set photos,Foxx as Max Dillon and then as Electro(just face shots apparently),some shots of Sidey swinging around NY,Peter and Gwen kissing and finally Spiderman dodging some lighting bolts and then shooting some web at Electro to propel himself and kick Electro out of frame.
After this shots are over the title card appears and the trailer is over"

Now,take this with a huge grain of salt,because it's probably fake,but still,the're is a chance that this description is true.Also I'm not sure if this is supposed to be for the Comic Con trailer or for the first theatrical trailer

You know, that doesn't sound too far fetched for a teaser trailer.

You know, that doesn't sound too far fetched for a teaser trailer.

yeah, agreed.

i like the parallels to TSSM (spider-man stopping regular street crime is becoming problematic, so they introduce big bads [electro, rhino] to draw his attention)

spider-man kicking electro out of frame is what i am most excited for though :)

anyway, hopefully it's legit

Sorry, that EW cover I found here.

I can see something like that for a teaser trailer. I wasn't expecting we'd see Rhino at all until the full trailer or later.

I would like to see this as well. Especially if he becomes cocky (MP3 player in his mask, etc.) Electro would be a wake up.

That description would be decent for a teaser trailer. And the suit on the magazine cover looks excellent.

I can't wait for the first trailer...

this is one of my anticipating Marvel movie next year...

hope they'll come up with something good in the trailer...

I Like how they got him back to the original suit , this was my fav one .
also we might get him to see in black one too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back