The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I felt too! Felt like a delusional fan thinking the movie just needed another viewing but I did still really like it.

And now the more I watch it, the more I like it.

He wears similar Web-shooters in Spider-Man: Season One...

I'm curious with what'll happen in The Amazing Spider-Man 3. We can guess that we'll get Gobby in it, but perhaps another villain too?

GG and Camelion (is that how you spell it?) would be a great duo.

Chameleon.

On the topic of future villains I know it's unlikely but I hope they introduce Mysterio in one of these sequels.

Yea for TASM4, Oscorp arch will be over and he could use his illusions to haunt Peter...

Electro in MTV Spider-Man wasn't just a blue guy. He was living electricity; without an actual physical form.

Outside of them both being blue, the comparison really stops there, look wise.

he also pretty much died before he turned into electro... Zombie Electro was incredibly lame

he also pretty much died before he turned into electro... Zombie Electro was incredibly lame

i think anyone would die if he would be electrocuted :oldrazz: but he was not zombie, he was "living electricity" and he could survive as long is there electricity. he used suit to stabilise himself and find cure for his condition.

i dont see point of him wearing suit in ASM2 if it's not for similar condition.

I think first tasm suit and new suit in tasm 2 will be explained be cause of the post William spencer made at the beginning and how would the fight scenes payout with mysterio

Is that book any good?

I liked it, again it's his origin story but it's a modern version of 616. It made me appreciate parts of TASM more. Like TASM it's highly recomendwd for those who are unfamiliar with the character.

I liked it, again it's his origin story but it's a modern version of 616. It made me appreciate parts of TASM more. Like TASM it's highly recomendwd for those who are unfamiliar with the character.

Mm yeah. I read it's more for fans who are only fans of the movies, cartoons, video games, etc. Still looks cool though. Even the artwork. I'll check it out thanks.

How will electros costume look its really hard to picture it on him for me

How will electros costume look its really hard to picture it on him for me

It'll probably look like this -
UltimateElectro.gif

But instead, a more modern updated design to the suit, black of course, and obviously we've seen that he'll be blue instead of the color in that photo.

Based on the descriptions we've gotten, including this most recent one, I think we'll get something similar to the suits from the X-Men films (Iceman's X2 costume in particular) or the suit from Hancock. Either style having a techy look ala TSSM.

Hancock

john-hancock-12.jpg

X-Men

001qel.jpg

m0040034me37486ue.jpg

X3_promo_poster_Iceman.jpg

db_bstill161.jpg

TSSM

2318328-the_spectacular_spider_man_.jpg

image.out

tumblr_mei6wsPOjr1qmjbn5o1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
But why does he need one I'm thinking maybe to be more like spider man but black I'm just excited for what he will look like visually and do you guys think that that trailer seems legit and isn't electros suit giving to be raveled in two weeks

I want him to look badass that's all. The facial makeup already looks awesome.

Yeah it looks great how can we see the electricity running thru his veins tho it would be so cool

I also think it would be cool if electro wasn't placed in raven croft and tries to lead a normal life but is recruited later by Norman if the sinister six comes to being and I wonder what electros lair will look like

Might be I forgot about that I was thinking flash back but that does kind of make sense but it's to small I'm thinking under ground a power plant or maybe the subway station but like maybe there's a hidden door that he makes I would like to see spidey in electros liar but that would be repetitive and the mid scene credits better be good I want to get goosebumps when I see it

If the tasm series doesn't end with the sinister six how should it end what villain would be worthy to end the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"