• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Goblin transformed, but he still had the face of the classic Goblin, and was "bigger" than normal Goblin but not as big as Ultimate Goblin? Oh and he wasn't a mindless beast and he still had a glider.

What if Goblin transformed, but he still had the face of the classic Goblin, and was "bigger" than normal Goblin but not as big as Ultimate Goblin? Oh and he wasn't a mindless beast and he still had a glider.

it would be fine with that

My brother just said he's going to take TASM to a friends house :) Feels good because he rarely enjoys movies that much

That Parka Andrew is wearing looks like the Ultimate Shocker costume.

Having Green Goblin not have the suit and mask is clearly not understanding the character.

I think it'd work better just because I find Goblin's mask to be too fantastical for a universe like this. It would work better if he transformed and looked like that. And it make sense since a real mask doesn't have dynamic facial expressions.

I think it'd work better just because I find Goblin's mask to be too fantastical for a universe like this. It would work better if he transformed and looked like that. And it make sense since a real mask doesn't have dynamic facial expressions.

Screw realism if that means ruining one big factor of a character. No not big, huge.

I wouldn't mind a Transformation. Seems less out there, than having a business man dress like something out of LOTR.

The suit and mask is not only for visuality, it speaks so much about Norman as a character. It also opens up for great scenes such as Peter and Norman unmasking each other, or Norman having Harry wear the suit to fool Peter etc.

I am very serious here when I say that if they make Green Goblin transform instead of wearing a suit and mask...I'm done with this series no matter how much I love the rest. Having Green Goblin be a transformation is one of the ideas I absolutely hate the most.

I'll miss you Oscorp.

I'm not trying to make a big deal of me not enjoying the series anymore, I'm just saying how big of an importance it is for me that they do Green Goblin right and don't ruin him.

I wouldn't mind if Norman changed biologically into the Goblin while still wearing some sort of costume and riding a glider. I would mind if he's CG and the Ultimate Goblin.

Having GG turn into a gci hulk isn't any worse than him turning in to a power ranger suited guy, if you really think about it.

No Hulk Transformation. If he transforms, it should be into 616 Goblin.

I wouldn't mind if Norman changed biologically into the Goblin while still wearing some sort of costume and riding a glider. I would mind if he's CG and the Ultimate Goblin.

I don't see Ultimate Goblin happening, at least in looks. He'd be too close to how Lizard looked. Even the cynical can admit that wouldn't sell toys. But it's possible he'll transform.

I don't see Ultimate Goblin happening, at least in looks. He'd be too close to how Lizard looked.

whose to say its not linked to the same thing that transformed connors, thats ussually how trilogys work by going back around to the start again

whose to say its not linked to the same thing that transformed connors, thats ussually how trilogys work by going back around to the start again

Yes, and Lizard was tepid poo. If they've got half a brain bought and paid for, we'll have something different.

Day 18. #pravda
http://twitter.com/MarcW/status/307254912381755392/photo/1

BEOWtwSCIAEH6Gk.jpg

Mm but those are Russian ring tattoos and I just thought of the Rhino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"