The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LEAST of your worries should be the cast! That's more script/story/character development.

By cast I meant characters. Sorry.

I just hope that all the characters are given enough time to develop and the story does not suffer either.

mary jane will be ok for a little bit of development because chances are she may be in the 3rd film also

but there is a rumour around that Rhys Ifans has a cameo

mary jane will be ok for a little bit of development because chances are she may be in the 3rd film also

but there is a rumour around that Rhys Ifans has a cameo

I hope so. I wouldn't like to see Dr. Conners completely ignored in TASM2.

I could see him visiting Connors, when he needs more info on Oscorp.

I'd prefer his wife and son to visit Connors in prison.

No, its only a small role. We can expect her to have a bigger one in the third film. She'll probably have 2-3 scenes in this film, probably around the same screen time as Flash Thompson in TASM.

Well, this completely changes my entire perception of the film. I thought this movie was going to focus on the beginnings of Peter and MJ's relationship. Had no idea that MJ was going to be a very minor character like Flash in the first film. I thought she'd have as big of a role as say Captain Stacey.

When did we get confirmation that MJ's role was going to be that small?

Well, this completely changes my entire perception of the film. I thought this movie was going to focus on the beginnings of Peter and MJ's relationship. Had no idea that MJ was going to be a very minor character like Flash in the first film. I thought she'd have as big of a role as say Captain Stacey.

Everyone seems to forget peter is with gwen, so they ain't gonna build another love interest up between peter and someone else

i thought everyone was already tired of raimi's films doing that :oldrazz:

Good! I love his Connors, and I wouldn't mind seeing the Lizard again somewhere down the line. Maybe helping Peter?

Yeah that'd be dope. I liked the whole ESU thing with TSSM..so that'd be cool if they did something similar or something.

When did we get confirmation that MJ's role was going to be that small?

I don't remember the source but it was stated around the time she was cast that her part in ASM2 would be a minor role.

reading that Dane tweet, if they make him eventually be Venom...they will really lose me on that, same as if the goblin is a transformation into ultimate goblin.

I like the idea that Norman has some sort of transformation in to Goblin.

But I also like the simple costume approach. Done right, either will be fine with me :)

Why wouldn't you want him a Venom eventually? He's an amazing actor...

BES6a7GCAAAV2X4.jpg:large

if dane did become vemon it would probably end up a friend vs friend doppelganger battle and in a way it would work, and would probably fill sonys dream of making a spin off with a character linked to the spidey universe

but no one wants to see a different person as vemon

if dane did become vemon it would probably end up a friend vs friend doppelganger battle and in a way it would work, and would probably fill sonys dream of making a spin off with a character linked to the spidey universe

but no one wants to see a different person as vemon

^
I would like to see someone else play Venom.Harry would be a thousand time better than Brock.

As much as I'd like them to stay true to the comics, Harry as Venom could work. Would definitely make it more personal and give Venom some proper motivation.

That's actually something I wouldn't exactly mind either.

They have already strayed from the comics in a few scenarios anyways, so it won't be a huge mess if they make Harry Venom, but personally I just wouldn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"