The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit, I really thought this thing would have been classified by today. What's the hold-up? Maybe it's still being finalized.

They said it was coming in the fall. Thor 2 is likely, but not 100% I guess. It will be in the fall though for sure, that's confirmed.

Looks like I might have to don my Bat-suit one last time and go after Webb..
"WHERE IS THE TRAILER?!!" *punch*

"It's coming this fall! I swear!"

"SWEAR TO ME!"

I have to admit, I really thought this thing would have been classified by today. What's the hold-up? Maybe it's still being finalized.

They had 3 months to finish it, i still think they are going to release it next week

Connors says he is not guilty? Do you think this has to do with the police men/ investigators from the photo where Gwen was beeing interrogated ?

Love that this is written by Ned Leeds and Connors is being represented by Anne Weying, who is Eddie Brock's ex-wife.

Yeah. They're definitely teasing fans with little things like that.
And they fixed Douglas to Donald Menken didn't they?

So the deleted scene was actually part of the plot... something tells me inconsistency!

It's that hack Marc Webb! He's trying to ruin Spider-Man I know it!

#GetMarvelAndShaneBlackToDoSpider-ManAsTheMandarinWasReallyGood

So the deleted scene was actually part of the plot... something tells me inconsistency!

Deleted scenes don't count as part of the movie. Nor do viral market articles.

As far as we, the audience know, Ratha vanished off the face of the earth after being saved in his limo on the bridge.

I guess Ratha gave up on his plans to test the serum on unsuspecting hospital patients?

Anyone else find it funny that Ratha was only doing what Connors changed into the Lizard to stop, but then decided to do later anyway? lol.

They said the trailer would be released in the fall. People were/are assuming it would be with Thor 2. We may have to wait another month--it may just be an online release and not attached to anything. Or...they made an error in promising the trailer would be viewable by fall and it won't be released until Jan/Feb.

Anyone else find it funny that Ratha was only doing what Connors changed into the Lizard to stop, but then decided to do later anyway? lol.

Although Connors didn't want to test it on unsuspecting vets in a hospital, he'd rather do it on himself, because he knew he was taking a risk as opposed to those who didn't know or unaware to the possible risks cause to them it was "just a winter flu-shot." He made a sacrifice to test the serum on himself--not knowing of course, that he would turn into a large Lizard. Once he realized the change was occurring he rushed to try and stop Ratha.

They said the trailer would be released in the fall. People were/are assuming it would be with Thor 2. We may have to wait another month--it may just be an online release and not attached to anything. Or...they made an error in promising the trailer would be viewable by fall and it won't be released until Jan/Feb.
I still think it's going to be with Thor. In fact, I just checked the days between the classification of the ASM teaser trailer on the BBFC site and when the movie it was attached to (Cap) was released. It was a 12 day difference. We're a bit farther out than that, so I guess there's nothing to really worry about. It'll be here soon.

I still think it's going to be with Thor. In fact, I just checked the days between the classification of the ASM teaser trailer on the BBFC site and when the movie it was attached to (Cap) was released. It was a 12 day difference. We're a bit farther out than that, so I guess there's nothing to really worry about. It'll be here soon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up hope however I am embracing the fact we may have to wait longer.

Yeah. They're definitely teasing fans with little things like that.
And they fixed Douglas to Donald Menken didn't they?

Jep, first I was irritated by that, but as Normans personal assistant I'll dare to suggest him as the man in the shadows and probably the Gentleman?

We'll get a trailer for the TASM 2 trailer with Cap 2's trailer for it's trailer.

#trailerception

Where are you trailer?...... Why can't I find you?..... Why have you gone awaaaay?

Last edited:
Just wait next week , since when was Cap´s trailer rated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"