The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
its fair to say if she knows peter won't know, they will wanna keep the spidey sneaking around thing

I'm def not making any kind of judgement on the movie at this point. That'd be a little ridiculous since the thing hasn't released yet. And as seemingly inconsequential as the laundry scene may be right now, it's all we've got to go on. I'm just speculating, that's all. It's a very minor concern for me but there really isn't a whole lot else to talk about, ya know? Besides, the laundry scene is a scene that they choose for the attendees at CC to view. So, imo, that means they felt it was something positive to show, right? I don't see it as a positive, at least not at this moment...there's nothing wrong with me discussing my feelings/concerns.

Very true. They must have felt like it was at least a somewhat decent indication/example of the movie itself. So maybe it's not that undeserving of being put under a microscope.. I guess we'll all just have to wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"