The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Webbs approach isnt really "realistic" as much as its "real world" ASM always felt "real" as far as the world he was in, where as the raimi flicks felt very stylized and set heavy. So when it comes to the powers/villains, i dont really care much how they get them, just so long as they do.

agreed. Even though the subject is just as unrealistic as it was in the comics, Webb wants to make it feel like it's a real world where all this is happening

exactly, that was my favorite thing about the movie, everything involving spider-man, felt like it was happening in our world. I dont know if im explaining it right, but in the old ones, i never felt like the world was cohesive or realistic.

It was definitely one of Marc's goals in the first place. I hope that stays through out the series..I'm sure it will.

soo... what do you think is going to do as April´s Fools joke?

tumblr_mdggqtdCFO1qg0cqeo1_500.gif

April Fools is already starting to get tedious this year. It seems like there are very few good jokes and everyone seems to want in on the act.

April Fools is already starting to get tedious this year. It seems like there are very few good jokes and everyone seems to want in on the act.

It lost it's charm years ago when ass hole websites decided they shouldn't actually wait until the 1st. I've seen one piss poor joke after another launch early all night. Facebook is loaded with debris. It's a sham. :down

True. I miss things like IGN's live action Zelda trailer. It just seems like every jackass with a blog (cbm etc) can spam half baked jokes and call it April Fools.

I bet Marc has planned something gooood ha. He already got me when I got a notification of his tweet, "black suit". I clicked it so fast man haha.

KryptonSite used to be aces when it came to April Fools.

Anyone know if they're filming today? OLV has no word..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back