The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope they dont go with the whole blue electricity look. It wouldnt ruin anything but blue electricity is overdone. Just straight up yellow sparks and bolts and such. Also Foxx said his suit was gonna be black. I imagine said black suit possibly having parts that glow.

What if he has electric bolt shapes in his corn rows? lol.

so no news today (except the Marc Webb Tweet) ?

hope they are filming outside tomorrow

That thing Webb is lying on is an air bag.So someone must fall down on the ground from high above.

"@MarcW: Day 39. Part II. "Do you still have Raimi's number?" #producers"
zu24g.jpg

Tolmach: "How can we possibly **** up this movie?"
Arad: "I have an idea."

so no news today (except the Marc Webb Tweet) ?

hope they are filming outside tomorrow

i think from april 2nd they are filming outside for quite a number of days. should get some good pics hopefully.

That thing Webb is lying on is an air bag.So someone must fall down on the ground from high above.

yeah i agree. plus if no fall occurs then marc's pose makes little to no sense haha.

Tolmach: "How can we possibly **** up this movie?"
Arad: "I have an idea."

Arad: "imagine if we make Gwen Stacy Venom and Aunt May Carnage
Genius! "

just that you posted the april fools stuff about the title being changed to the spectacular spider-man (in multiple forums no less), then you post this off topic april fools joke in the main forum when there is a lounge forum which that would better be suited to.

your obsession (probably a strong word, i apologise) with april fools and random forum etiquette is perplexing.
I do apologize again If my post irritates you that much but I had no intention like that.Also,I can't believe some people can't take a joke.I mean seriously.Mind you,this is just in general and not targeted towards you.

I do apologize again If my post irritates you that much but I had no intention like that.Also,I can't believe some people can't take a joke.I mean seriously.Mind you,this is just in general and not targeted towards you.

perplexes*

and no worries.

Sounds right to me.So "Max" is fixing something but then loses balance and falls of the chamber.The chamber starts activating and for some "Scientific" reason he starts floating and spinning in the air.The spin is so powerful,the electricity is being transferred into him and Electro is born.

it'd be cool if norman orchestrates the electro accident kind of like how he did in tssm with doc ock.

Cuz he wants to unchain Django lol

zu24g.jpg

Tolmach: "What's happened to Webb? He hasn't been outside in days!"
Arad: "Well, he hasn't been the same since the premiere of ASM. I guess he was taken by surprise when he realised I had cut out all those development scenes of Connors"
Tolmach: "Oh well..."
Arad: "You should've seen Raimi last time though...I had a blast!"

I know I have posted this in other thread but I have no intention of spamming threads.I just wanted to see what do you guy think of this theory.

Ok, here we go.Somebody on CBM said the following in regards to what it could be which I think sounds reasonable.

"Looks line the chamber is open at the the top. Maybe Max is fixing something on the top, but accidentally falls in. Suddenly the top shuts and the chamber is activated. Boom. Electro is born."

What do you think?

Sounds great to me if that's true

I'm guessing this is one of those stuntman airbags?

I'm thinking the same. If that's the case, it would appear the theory about Max falling into the structure and then being electrocuted/becoming Electro would have some merit.

I love the theory, and it seems it may be likely, but you really think Marc would tease something strong like that?
If it's true, it would kind if be less of a surprise..you know? I don't know that's just me.

Someone , go investigate there Please :D

William Spencer (stuntman) posted this on his Instagram..
e8mxbo.jpg

So they are in Long Island for sure..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija