The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grave digging...Kraven's Last Hunt? A goose...similar to...A VULTURE. Avi Arad you son of a...

William Spencer (stuntman) posted this on his Instagram..
e8mxbo.jpg

So they are in Long Island for sure..?

images

A grave digging...Kraven's Last Hunt? A goose...similar to...A VULTURE. Avi Arad you son of a...
Maybe a hint in the movie about their inclusion in ASM3?

"@MarcW: Day 40. Eight-legged lighting rig."
1zz4bjl.jpg

tumblr_mkdr438fQo1qbami0o1_500.jpg

one thing i liked of TASM first suit was that it was just the main blue spandex suit and then he just Pasted/sewed the red parts except the mask (that he made already)

Last edited:
"@MarcW: Day 40. Eight-legged lighting rig."
1zz4bjl.jpg

some get there NOW! PLEASE :woot: :cmad: if not you´ll force to use my private jet to get there :o

Last edited:
^ lol. It's more of a different photo this time. Instead of showing something more revealing in the plot, it's more logistics. Like man that reveals what a HUGE set that is.

tumblr_mkdr438fQo1qbami0o1_500.jpg

one thing i liked of TASM first suit was that it was just the main blue spandex suit and then he just Pasted/sewed the red parts except the mask (that he made already)

I'm gonna miss that suit.

Lack of news lately is disturbing. Today was basically MCU day.

Lack of news lately is disturbing. Today was basically MCU day.
Lack of news for ONE day is disturbing? I remember when us fans didn't have the privilege of getting daily updates every day online.

I think Webbs approach isnt really "realistic" as much as its "real world" ASM always felt "real" as far as the world he was in, where as the raimi flicks felt very stylized and set heavy. So when it comes to the powers/villains, i dont really care much how they get them, just so long as they do.

That's a great way to describe it. Although the stories are quite unrealistic (cross-species genetics turning people into Lizards and getting powers from a spider bite), it feels like it takes place within the world we actually live in, and I really like that.

I also really like Sam Raimi's Spider-Man universe because it captures the feel of the classic Spider-Man comic books. TASM felt like a modern take on it, sort of like the Ultimate Spider-Man comics.

really i thought you hated it?

While I hated most of TAS-M, the suit I did not(as well as the casting and the high school fight). I would have only given him a full on "belt" design and take the shoes away, but everything else, I liked.

The suit as well as the casting and the high school fight has really been the only things I've been very positive about with TAS-M. I even voted for the TAS-M suit over Raimi's suit in a poll that's for Raimi's trilogy in part of the Spidey boards.

The Raimi Spider-Man suit is probably one of the best, if not THE best costumes ever designed in a comic book movie.

While I hated most of TAS-M, the suit I did not(as well as the casting and the high school fight). I would have only given him a full on "belt" design and take the shoes away, but everything else, I liked.

The suit as well as the casting and the high school fight has really been the only things I've been very positive about with TAS-M. I even voted for the TAS-M suit over Raimi's suit in a poll that's for Raimi's trilogy in part of the Spidey boards.

oh , didn´t know that , still hope we get transition from the first to the second movie

oh , didn´t know that , still hope we get transition from the first to the second movie
I'd appreciate even just a small explanation of why he has a new suit, even if the previous one doesn't make an appearance.

The Raimi Spider-Man suit is probably one of the best, if not THE best costumes ever designed in a comic book movie.

If you want something as close as the comics you can get, sure, I guess I'll give you that. But being so darn close to the comics is something I would never try to ask for if a director wants to give his own spin, i.e. Nolan's TDK/R batsuit, the first TAS-M suit.

If you want something as close as the comics you can get, sure, I guess I'll give you that. But being so darn close to the comics is something I would never try to ask for if a director wants to give his own spin, i.e. Nolan's TDK/R batsuit, the first TAS-M suit.

It was close to the comics, but the design still took its own liberties from the comic books (such as the design of the spider). It was... IS an amazing costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"