The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Peter didn't even hit it with Gwen, what makes you think we will see him and Black Cat?

If they do then in one Spider-Man trilogy; they managed to copy off of Nolan, Shoemaker, and Burton.

what you mean didnt hit it with gwen?

Joking, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Best Spidey movie yet, Marc Webb needs to stay put, see, we can do this all day.

Wait, you didn't like the film either?

LOL, no, i haven't seen it yet. Sometimes, i get a kick out of people who say hateful things about this franchise (i'm not saying that it's bad not to like the way Marc and co. have been handling this franchise. I'm merely stating that i like reading negative things about it). And sometimes, i like to mess with those people. :woot:

what you mean didnt hit it with gwen?

Do I need to paint a picture for you? If so, I'll let Tim Sale paint it.

tumblr_m6akglbavG1qhpx4lo1_1280.png

Sorry But I am not on the Hate Bandwagon. I really loved this movie course I liked the 1st one as well so that's not really a surprise to me.

TASM 2> Spiderman 3.

LOL, no, i haven't seen it yet. Sometimes, i get a kick out of people who say hateful things about this franchise (i'm not saying that it's bad not to like the way Marc and co. have been handling this franchise. I'm merely stating that i like reading negative things about it). And sometimes, i like to mess with those people. :woot:

Oh.

Okay, that makes sense!

I see why some people didn't like it, but I don't see why they feel the need to hate on it. :oldrazz:

It's really surreal to see comments like the movie is the biggest turd ever & then others thinking the exact opposite. And I mean, what I don't like about many of the negative reactions is that it's pretty succinct, like "it's terrible" and not much else, not even trying to find the positive things in the movie.

At least, try to explain or justify yourself.

Do I need to paint a picture for you? If so, I'll let Tim Sale paint it.

tumblr_m6akglbavG1qhpx4lo1_1280.png

it's implied that they had that, i meant talking and literal on screen sexual tension cuz it's black cat, its a major asset from her

Come on, unless you're Josh Wilding, you can't look at me with a straight face and say "This is worse than Batman and Robin, or even Spider-Man 3...

Oh.

Okay, that makes sense!

I see why some people didn't like it, but I don't see why they feel the need to hate on it. :oldrazz:

Okay, i've seen your sig and Spideyk's sig and i gotta ask, what does it take for a line of mine to be featured in one of your sigs?

It's really surreal to see comments like the movie is the biggest turd ever & then others thinking the exact opposite. And I mean, what I don't like about many of the negative reactions is that it's pretty succinct, like "it's terrible" and not much else, not even trying to find the positive things in the movie.

At least, try to explain or justify yourself.

I agree. It's difficult to get a discussion started when everyone keeps it too short and simple. I really want to dissect the film and hear what others have to say. So far, I haven't found any convincing arguments (other than a few regarding Electro).

Okay, i've seen your sig and Spideyk's sig and i gotta ask, what does it take for a line of mine to be featured in one of your sigs?

It would require you to say something that makes me choke on my drink.

:oldrazz:

it's implied that they had that, i meant talking and literal on screen sexual tension cuz it's black cat, its a major asset from her

Parents's minds would explode.

Whether or not this franchise needs an overhaul doesn't depend on who types the loudest on a forum. It will depend on the box office result. If this film is the lowest grossing Spidey film ever, when they expected it to be the biggest grossing Spidey film ever, then that will be all the reason they should need to start making some changes.

The Fact that they have a Sinister 6 ASM 3 ASM 4 and a Venom movie planned who knows how it all go. If this does not gross what they expect what does that mean getting a new Director or pretty much starting over?

When was it implied? Can't say I caught it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"