The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do give this movie credit for a few things

- Not having Spidey's mask come off while he's fighting.

- Being the first movie where a villain doesn't discover who Spider-man really is.

- Also being the first movie where a villain doesn't have anything to do with Peter Parker.

I do give this movie credit for a few things

- Not having Spidey's mask come off while he's fighting.

- Being the first movie where a villain doesn't discover who Spider-man really is.

- Also being the first movie where a villain doesn't have anything to do with Peter Parker.
I actually really liked this movie, but you do realize Harry did both of those last two things?

Anyone remember this shot being in the movie?

iIfpHikpHRTFL.gif

Cause I don't.

Yes. It's right before he meets Gwen again.

I actually really liked this movie, but you do realize Harry did both of those last two things?

I'm referring to Electro.

My point was that in all the past films every single villain found out who Spider-man was and had some kind of connection to Peter. None of this applies to Electro.

I actually didn't mind the electro score at all! It kind of matched the character, was it the dubstep or the voices that put people off? I thought the voices were a nice touch as it gave off the vibe off insanity that I do attribute to Max.

So, Marc Webb favourited one of my tweets. Things are looking good!

I'm referring to Electro.

My point was that in all the past films every single villain found out who Spider-man was and had some kind of connection to Peter. None of this applies to Electro.

Yeah but Harry still kind of defeats the point you are making....

Yeah but Harry still kind of defeats the point you are making....

I suppose he's trying to say it's the only incidence where it has actualy occured, regardless if another villian in the film did indeed know PP was spider-man

On the topic of that, would people be annoyed if Mysterio was introduced into this universe knowing Peter Parker was spider-man? I think the themes that'd accompany that (mental torture) would be sufficient enough to justify that decision

hey guys, the petition only need 1,100 more so I hope webb and sony really considering to release the director's cut

10k isn't enough, I'd imagine the number will be increased again as it passes that goal.

Since SWH posted a video on it, and Marc Webb watches SWH, we can establish he has seen and ignored the petition, so unless fans harass the poor bloke, petition is probably going to peter off now

that's pretty awesome actually :D never could imagine Sam Raimi doing that

I mean, it's likely just his publicist, but it's still pretty cool yeah! Anyways, sorry for derailing - I haven't been on the boards in well over a week. Gotta catch up on all the discussions I missed :D

Agreed. It's Inception dipped into superhero jelly. I Need To Know is an example of this, the exuberant opening and the 'Old Souls' type landscape which follows. One of the better comic based soundtracks, in my opinion. Even Elevator Man agrees. :hehe: On the first listen through the tracks just sort of rolled over into the next, and I wasn't that impressed. But now I can't get enough of it. That's the genius of Zimmer. It was all there laid out in front of me, but it revealed itself more so with repeat listens. Seeing the film helped, too. I didn't like the 'he lied to me, he shot at me stuff', and still don't to be honest, but I like the majority of the score - so that doesn't bring the whole thing down.

:up:

I suppose he's trying to say it's the only incidence where it has actualy occured, regardless if another villian in the film did indeed know PP was spider-man

Thank you.

I actually didn't mind the electro score at all! It kind of matched the character, was it the dubstep or the voices that put people off? I thought the voices were a nice touch as it gave off the vibe off insanity that I do attribute to Max.

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"