The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also looks like they kept the black curves on the blue parts, albeit they're much more subtle.

That photo probably shows the suit in the best light I've seen so far. In the other set shots he does look bigger but not in this one imo. I think we'll be able to tell much better on film. If his body build does look like how it does in that particular photo though, I'm game.

Nah, sorry.

I think the way the TASM costume had the red much thinner on the torso and arms really helped sell the thinner, ganglia spiderman (which is my favourite look) along with Garfields thin frame.

I'm not sold on the costume. But what the hell, I just want a damn good movie like we all do :)

tumblr_mlqjlsYEqf1rfsnv3o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlqjlsYEqf1rfsnv3o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlqjlsYEqf1rfsnv3o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlqjlsYEqf1rfsnv3o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_mlqjlsYEqf1rfsnv3o9_1280.jpg

Because its not just that treatment..

Its basic biology... The dominant traits win over others... Like he gets green scaly skin from lizard (but not the tail or other reptilian traits.... ) and gets max's powers.

Its not a really hard concept to understand....

It'd be different if Norman only received the same treatment as max. But not so much if he gets a hodge podge of everyone.

Ehhh, it's pretty hard to understand when it really doesn't make sense though, lol.

But, either way, I am hoping that doesn't even happen to begin with.

I totally forgot that they have new webshooters too.

Hrm, these shots looks pretty good.

Finally being able to see the lenses straight on puts me at ease. I like very much.

Nice new pics, they make it easier to spot the differences between this suit and '02 version.

The only thing I don't like is the gaudy chest spider, but other than that, this a thing of beauty.

The suit...actually looks pretty good. Still, I wish they'd change the title of the movie. Take out the '2' and put in a subtitle.

Thought I beat you guys to the punch when I posted some of these in the Costume thread, guess we were doing the same thing at the same time. I absolutely love the new suit, just from these pics alone I have made up my mind its the best looking Spidey suit we've seen in a movie so far.

Nice new pics, they make it easier to spot the differences between this suit and '02 version.

The only thing I don't like is the gaudy chest spider, but other than that, this a thing of beauty.

:up: my exacy thoughts, but im getting used to the new one

Anyone know what time they're shooting tomorrow and if its outdoors again? They're filming down the block from my office, and I didn't find out until today. If everything works out, I can try to snap some photos at lunch tomorrow.

Anyone know what time they're shooting tomorrow and if its outdoors again? They're filming down the block from my office, and I didn't find out until today. If everything works out, I can try to snap some photos at lunch tomorrow.

Take the day, tell your boss we said to chill. There's more important things going on right now.

Still, I wish they'd change the title of the movie. Take out the '2' and put in a subtitle.

Lately, I'm on this bus myself. If TAS-M 2 ends up being a film I like, the OCD in me feels like I have to buy the first film because of that being the first film, lol. I know, strange, but that's the way my mind works. If it was called The Amazing Spider-Man: Enter Electro, it could have a feeling of being on its own and it's obviously different as well going by the new suit even.

The red on the mask looks shinier than the red on the suit.

Wow I guess Peter Parker isn't Spider-Man after all. Dammit I was sure I was on to something. :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"