The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people on here are wondering what size the eyes will be (smaller, bigger than the orginal), but Webb confirmed that they will be bigger. The things he promised for the new costume are:

-Bigger eyes
-Gnarly web shooters

I wonder what Marc Webb will post today? I have a feeling he'll preview Electro's costume...

I like the word :D

Its an ok word, but it doens't really tell me much. To make the webshooters "gnarlier" sounds like a weird thing to do. I'm from the Northeast so gnarly still means "to be gnarled." I guess Im just going to have to assume he's using the surf version

Its an ok word, but it doens't really tell me much. To make the webshooters "gnarlier" sounds like a weird thing to do. I'm from the Northeast so gnarly still means "to be gnarled." I guess Im just going to have to assume he's using the surf version

He's definitely using it in the "sick "cool" sense. I'm thinking that he'll probably make them a little more visible, like the one's in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon

2272090-s7.png

I don't have a problem with it. It makes them look more powerful. I think would be cool to see them experiment with the actions the web-shooters can perform. We've never seen anything like that in a Spider-Man movie. Nothing too crazy, but a new addition would be nice.

I also realized that the eyes look very similar to the USM cartoon one's

L_UltimateSpiderman_Gen1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"