The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lawd Harry is just gonna re-emerge back into Peter's life? I hope that synopsis part isn't true...how contrived.

Oh hey Harry...I've missed you best frand!

Contrived? How is it contrived? :doh:

This is gonna bug me. Who is Feore? Osborn, Toomes, heck even JJJ?
Has anyone seen him in anything? How is he?

oh yeah. JJJ maybe...

He was Laufey in Thor. Slightly disappointing to those who want to believe ASM is a part of the MCU.

I'm waiting for the few fanboys out there to ***** that he's already been in a Marvel film.
Well, I guess the movie is going to suck then. Sony just trying to be more like Disney. :o

no big deal, the mcu is not part of webb's universe and vice versa, despite fanboy's wishing otherwise.

messin with our heads Webb... COULDJA JUST... /sigh. I'll be patient.

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

massee really isn't that big of an actor, he was kind of perfect for the post credit scene in that regard. i wouldn't be surprised if they recast whatever character he was supposed to be; the guy is just not that kind of star (nor is he a young up and comer)

the lack of massee in the press release has me convinced that we will not see him again.

Is that sarcasm? Thing about that is these two characters look completely different.

just a little joke. I will continue to believe ASM is in the MCU until Robert Downey Jr. is cast as Mysterio. And maybe even after that.

As far as who Feore is playing... I wouldve preferred Massee as Osborn. And I'm holding out hope. Just keep that man in the shadows until May 2nd 2014. Then we'll see.

just a little joke. I will continue to believe ASM is in the MCU until Robert Downey Jr. is cast as Mysterio. And maybe even after that.

As far as who Feore is playing... I wouldve preferred Massee as Osborn. And I'm holding out hope. Just keep that man in the shadows until May 2nd 2014. Then we'll see.

I see Feore doing it, but I prefer Massee as well.

So Peter and Gwen haven't graduated yet?

That means the film only takes place a couple months after TASM, they only just started Senior year in that.

So Peter and Gwen haven't graduated yet?

That means the film only takes place a couple months after TASM, they only just started Senior year in that.
I think that makes sense. I like how they are implementing the idea of waiting for Graduation to come.

so peter is going to try and keep captain stacey's promise, but also won't at the same time?

he still doesn't seem to have learned that with great power comes great responsibility.

maybe he will compromise and date gwen in secret. could make for some interesting interplay between harry, mj, peter and gwen, e.g. harry hitting on gwen and mj hitting on peter :p

The Press Release really got me hyped for this movie. I hope we get some official pics soon. I'd love for it to be of Electro or Rhino, but Spidey's new (?) costume would be fine.

The Press Release really got me hyped for this movie. I hope we get some official pics soon. I'd love for it to be of Electro or Rhino, but Spidey's new (?) costume would be fine.

If the question mark is you questioning there being a new costume, don't; there is one. But I agree, I would love to see the new duds. Hopefully it excites me more than the first one...if that's possible. I ****ing FLIPPED when that first picture of Garfield in the suit launched.

I hope set pics get released daily, let us no what's goi g on kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"