The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Hah yea gamers can be rough. I can't remember which dev, but they were getting death threats over a game. I wanna say it was Bioware.

Who the **** is Francesco Giordano? I'm looking at his Twitter right now and he's spamming Beenox with crap with stuff like "Why don't you ask Activision to be more respectful to Spider-Man, don't you even care?"

Like, what the hell?

That is me and I did not send that to beenox but to Marvel, who apparently does not give a f(Rick). I am not used to spam on anyone or anything so calm down.

Last edited:
Haha a lot of ppl don't know how the industry works. Dude prob thinks Beenox has absolute control.

But I agree in that I think Activision should value that license more than they do

I did not send that to beenox pat. I defend them almost every time.

That is me and I did not send that to beenox but to Marvel, who apparently does not give a f(Rick). I am not used to spam on anyone or anything so calm down.

It said to @Beenox, but OK I apologise if that's not the case.

If it was aimed towards Marvel, then yeah I can see what you meant. :up:

Nono I sent it to @MarvelBlip,I
asked Beenox to get a bigger budget for the next one XD. Never hated them.

Hah well Marvel prob does care, unfortunately its out of their hands. They cant tell Activision how much money and time to put into their game. Activision controls the license to the movie tie in games.

Nono I sent it to @MarvelBlip,I
asked Beenox to get a bigger budget for the next one XD. Never hated them.

Unfortunately thats out of Beenox's hands. In fact they had a larger budget for this game, but Activsion cut it in half, midway through development. Activision has a history of doing things like that.

Oh hey, this thread is still a thing. :v

gkUUo6Y.jpg

Anyway, Activision released the 6 DLC suits on PSN and XBL. Wii U, of course, won't receive them. They will be available today. PSN users will probably have to wait until the PSN updates later today though.

The suits available on both PSN and XBL are:
Web Threads Costume Pack
  • Symbiote (comics)
  • Captain Universe (a.k.a Cosmic Spider-Man)
  • Spider-Man NOIR
  • Iron Spider

PSN Exclusive
  • Electro-Proof

New Downloadable Content
  • Ends of the Earth

You are able to buy them individually or in a pack all together.

Beenox is currently answering questions on their FB as I type this. They've said (multiple times in the same post...) that there will be no story DLC and there won't be any sequels for Edge of Time or Shattered Dimensions (these used the comic-book licenses anyway).

Looks like this is the only DLC we'll get. However, don't be surprised or upset, Spider-Man games have NEVER received story DLC or anything above a costume (or minigame, in the case of ASM 1). This is honestly nothing new.

EDIT: Yep, Beenox just confirmed that they will not be making anymore suits for the game.

Beenox We are not making any more suits for the game George Hall.
55 secs · Like

Last edited:
60% off full game price for Xbox Live Gold members (360 version).

Started playing this again today, and it's not so bad once I get over what I don't like, and see I can choose one of three buttons (Left Alt, Left Shift, Left Ctrl) as a 'high profile' button in 'Assassin's Creed' style.
I had the thought for a couple of years, to better utilize Spider-Man's abilities in a game a 'high profile' button can add to the joy of gameplay.

The game is more fun now that I got the hang of the left and right swing triggers on keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"