Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardMan07

Eaten by Lizards
Reaction score
Much tears and laughter will be spread over the next 2 years.

Let the discussion begin, hopefully we get a really good Spidey flick :)

This film will suck. I wanted to be the first to say it will suck before everyone else does.

Oh great. Let's remake Spider-Man 3 by having the black suit in The Amazing Spider-Man 3.

the_amazing_spider_man_3_poster_by_timetravel6000v2-d7g4uic.jpg

That poster is sexy. :hubba

The bar for this film is like the bar for The Wolverine after X-Men Origins Wolverine, "don't suck as much as the last one".

The bar for this film is like the bar for The Wolverine after X-Men Origins Wolverine, "don't suck as much as the last one".

I think for the Franchise to be legitimate again this film simply must be good.

Stuff up, and it's lights out for Spider-Man. They cannot afford to have another lacklustre reception, they need to win the GA back.

Little kids need to love him again, adults need to enjoy his movies again.

Spidey needs to become ruler of Marvel movies again.

I'm worried Sony could try too hard to make a really meaningful plot and come off pretentious. Happy medium!

Let's be honest, how can you do the black suit any different than Raimi? Was the film bad? Yes but let's look at how the black suit was.

It attached itself while Spider-Man was sleeping like in the cartoon.
How Spider-Man took it off and the birth of Venom was the same as the comics.

I mean yea you can take off the emo **** but can you really do new stuff without being too different?

Let's be honest, how can you do the black suit any different than Raimi? Was the film bad? Yes but let's look at how the black suit was.

It attached itself while Spider-Man was sleeping like in the cartoon.
How Spider-Man took it off and the birth of Venom was the same as the comics.

I mean yea you can take off the emo **** but can you really do new stuff without being too different?

Well.. yes you can go the ultimate route (which is most likely) and have the suit be a cure for cancer and build from that.

I think there's better ways to go than the symbiote.

Particularly, Mysterio. Putting it out there now, I really think he's in the next film, it just makes so much sense thematically.

Either that, or they're going to shoehorn in 4 villians and give them no development to cash in on the Sinister Six film down the track.

The only problem with Ultimate Venom is he uses tentacles to eat people. The Avengers was nearly rated R because it had blood on Loki's glow stick of destiny after he killed Coulson, how the hell you gonna pull off a PG-13 Ultimate Venom?

Not ultimate Venom, the origin of the Ultimate Symbiote. It works for the TASM-verse.

The only problem with Ultimate Venom is he uses tentacles to eat people. The Avengers was nearly rated R because it had blood on Loki's glow stick of destiny after he killed Coulson, how the hell you gonna pull off a PG-13 Ultimate Venom?

In the Ultimate Spider-Man universe, the Venom suit is a man-made creation born of an experiment by Richard Parker and Edward Brock, Sr. to develop a protoplasmic cure for cancer; it used Richard's DNA as the starting base for it, thus himself and Peter are "related" to it. that would tie in nicely with the parents storyline, and obviously they will change some things from the comics dude, do you really think they will have a R rated Venom? there are many ways you could pull off ultimate venom without a R rating

I know the Ultimate Venom stuff. TASM2 nearly got a R rated, Avengers nearly got a R rating, my point is if those 2 films could nearly get a R rating how do you pull off Venom without getting a R rating who is more horrific then any character in those films?

So they can't use the origin of the Ultimate Symbiote (created by Richard Parke) but have it act and look like classic Venom?

But I kind of wanna see Venom eat people....

I know the Ultimate Venom stuff. TASM2 nearly got a R rated, Avengers nearly got a R rating, my point is if those 2 films could nearly get a R rating how do you pull off Venom without getting a R rating who is more horrific then any character in those films?

But I kind of wanna see Venom eat people....

That would be awseome! but i prefer the classic venom look by classic i mean todd McFarlane Venom! i love all those teeth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"