The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man: Box Office Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet they didn't keep the light on him when it was shining up at Peter? Yah, nice excuse, but less plausible that any answer for him in being in the car in TAS-M.

He got away from that particular window,finds another window,jumps and swings away,it would barely take 3 seconds for Spidey.And cops probably took atleast 10 seconds to reach there

Plus, saying it was new for someone to scale up a building, THAT would be an excuse for them to not follow Peter's traces going up the building? The NYPD aren't that lazy now.
He used a different window to escape,or maybe even jumped up and stuck to the ceiling while the cops searched below him

The car was locked after the valet parked it. Spidey wasn't in the car that entire time and since the valet locked the car, the guy had to use that machine and Spidey could have easily used his SPEED to get inside the car without the thief noticing.

Thats ridiculous
He is fast but no invisible

I am sorry you didn't understand what I meant. Even if they find fingerprints, it's still murder on Peter for killing the guy in everyone's eyes. Self defense could help him, but Peter did, in their eyes, murder that guy who DIDN'T kill anyone.
In police's eyes,ofcourse
But we as audience saw that he is not guilty

Because it is the greatest CBM ever. Look at the accolades of the film.
Its a great film,but not the best CBM,it hardly looks like a CBM
But its a great film nonetheless and hence it won the accolades,the ones giving them dont care that the movie isnt lot like a comic book movie

What, I guess you say Spider-Man 2 is? It WAS the greatest, but there's always going to be a better movie that "takes" the trophy, and TDK is at the moment.

If you say best CBM? Spidey 2
If you the better movie(Overlooking the comic book tag)? TDK

This is a BOX OFFICE thread. Take the car appearance/disappearance topic to another thread, like the general discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"