The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the film right now and I have one question:

When Peter's gets home from working with Connors, his mobile is ringing... Who do you think called him in this moment? Just curious :)

Maybe Gwen?? Connors? Another friend?

Peter doesn't have friends, it was probably a telemarketer. :o

When Peter's gets home from working with Connors, his mobile is ringing... Who do you think called him in this moment? Just curious :)

Probably Aunt May from inside the house. I think she was holding onto the phone when Pete enters the room

Maybe Peter Parker was in a Big Brother/Big Sister program and his Little Brother named Miles Morales was giving him a call :funny:

Definitely Aunt May, she's holding the phone when Peter goes to talk to her

I feel like we didn't really get any comic relief in ASM. Perhaps one on the things that made it not feel like the 'Raimi film charm.'

So maybe have Harry be a fun, optimistic, rich and happy guy introduced into school or college and allow him to be comic relief. Or Mary Jane even...

I just don't want them to use JJJ as comic relief again because it would feel too much like Raimi films.

Didn't need a comic relief to fall on. It was just naturally funny

Yes...because the Lizard was just hilarious, lol. I keed, I keed.

I though Uncle Ben was calling to check,thats why he said to not pick it up

I need a segment like Butters....'His name is Anno...that's me!'

I need a segment like Butters....'His name is Anno...that's me!'

2685778_o.gif

lol

Butters has got to be my favorite character on South Park, haha.

Finally saw this film. Better than I expected, really enjoyed the sensibility of alot of the film. Definitely a lot of moments where it felt like things might be missing, but the story still mostly felt complete as it was. Not sure if it was overall better than SP1 or 2, but I still can't wait for the next one.

Butters has got to be my favorite character on South Park, haha.
Randy is definitely my favorite character. Randy episodes are the best. He reminds me a lot of my dad.
same

[YT]x40GYpoPlRU[/YT]
lol, loved this
"you should´ve respected my authoritah"

Randy is definitely my favorite character. Randy episodes are the best. He reminds me a lot of my dad.

Randy is a great character indeed; I mean, SP has many great characters to like. I love how sometimes it shows Randy working on boat models or some crazy **** like a dad would do.

My favorite is his whole "I thought this was America!" deal :funny:

Randy and Butters are my two favorite characters :D

I saw the movie in theaters and having been watching the DVD. One thing I noticed. When he's sitting on the roof, Peter is looking at his father's notes, and the equation he finds has already been completed. Later, he gives this equation to Connors, who asks how he was able to come up with the answer. So, did Peter just pass along his father's work rather than solving it himself?

I saw the movie in theaters and having been watching the DVD. One thing I noticed. When he's sitting on the roof, Peter is looking at his father's notes, and the equation he finds has already been completed. Later, he gives this equation to Connors, who asks how he was able to come up with the answer. So, did Peter just pass along his father's work rather than solving it himself?

Pretty sure, yes. Richard Parker's work was the key and people broke into his house to get at it. It wasn't an impartial solution that Peter finished.

Yah, Peter Parker never thought of the equation himself. Richard always had the equation written down on his notes, but never told Curt.

quite possibly a repost, but has anyone else seen this? [YT]l2KSPiTOMR8[/YT]

My "Dark Knight Rises was the ultimate movie, The Amazing Spider-Man was the worst movie in history" friends showed this to me. I watched ASM later and loved it still.

"The Dark Knight Rises was the ultimate movie; The Amazing Spider-Man was the worst movie in history."

As much I loved TDKR and didn't really enjoy TAS-M, I do not agree to those two statements at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"