The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope Electro breaks his first webshooters , so he has to make the new ones and doesn´t put them outside of the costume for the same reason ,so electro can´t fry them

Oh god, I hope not.

I honestly hope that the comic/classic webslinging and the classic suit doesn't breach its way entirely into this franchise.

i hope Electro breaks his first webshooters , so he has to make the new ones and doesn´t put them outside of the costume for the same reason ,so electro can´t fry them

lizard broke his first webshooters

lizard broke his first webshooters

true :doh: but he repaired them? i guess

i guess the new web-shooters will be more functional to shoot stuff like a more dense shot or webballs, maybe can reach longer distances with them(so he can use buildings less),etc

images

Last edited:
His web shooters are not waterproof (as we see during the underwater sewer battle), so he should be able to also fix that problem as well.

I don't think it was that they weren't water proof. Shooting webs under water simply isn't possible.

About the belt: I don't even think adding one is necessary. It ruins the "streamlined" aspect of the suit and adds some bulk to it.

He should have a utility belt underneath to store his web cartridges, or any other gadget he comes up with.

^ And also his lantern:
spider-man-belt-light-up-belt-images.jpeg-63670d1354291936t

If there's one guy who should break Spidey's webshooters, it's Green Goblin. Carrying Spidey out while on his glider, crushing Spidey's wrists which breaks his webshooters...than drops Spidey over NYC.

If there's one guy who should break Spidey's webshooters, it's Green Goblin. Carrying Spidey out while on his glider, crushing Spidey's wrists which breaks his webshooters...than drops Spidey over NYC.

:up:

His web shooters are not waterproof (as we see during the underwater sewer battle), so he should be able to also fix that problem as well.
Reminds me of that scene from Hydroman in the animated series
His webs explode underwater

Brilliant.

This.

This almost happened in the 90s cartoon
He didn't drop him

Wouldn't that be a bit too similar to what Lizard did?

Care too less about what Lizard did to call it similar, lol.

No matter if you "care or not", the Lizard did it in ASM1. Though, IMO, too poorly executed to care lol. I didn't even remember until I saw it the second time around, "Oh ya, his webshooters were ruined by the Lizard". I think Green Goblin damaging the shooters and putting him in a deadly situation, (like dropping him to his death), would work a million times better than what Lizard did. That, and it would be a very intense scene.

^ Too poorly executed to care is the same as care too less about Lizard to care, imo.

Green Goblin doing it would mean much more in the film since we saw zero after affects of Spidey's shooters being crushed.

But Lizard DID break his web shooters, and that counts. We did see the effects of it, since Peter couldn't shoot webs anymore.

I'm only surprised he didn't tear Peter's wrists open with those claws of his.

Last edited:
But Lizard DID break his web shooters, and that counts. We did see the effects of it, since Peter couldn't shoot webs anymore.

But where did Peter try to use his webbing on during that moment? Lizard's eyes?

Either way, it would mean much more being dropped and not being able to use his webbing which is what I want to see with GG showing up.

Either way, it would mean much more being dropped and not being able to use his webbing which is what I want to see with GG showing up.

Yes, I agree with that. Just pointing out that Lizard has broken his web shooters.

I'm only surprised he didn't tear Peter's wrists open those claws of his.
His hands are too large for claws to reach maybe
All he did with his claws to Spider-Man's chest is surface scratch, it's a shock he didn't claw in deeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"