The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
William Spencer (stuntman for ASM and ASM2) posted this on Facebook:

543459_10151193187725863_1358171115_n.jpg

I think he's getting fitted for the suit. You can see a G.I. Joe: Retaliation Snake Eyes mask in the background, but he's not a part of that movie (also filming wrapped on that a while ago). Ironhead Studios, who designed the costumes for Retaliation, is working on ASM2. So I'm thinking he's about to try the suit on.

Looks so much like Willem Dafoe, lol.

William Spencer (stuntman for ASM and ASM2) posted this on Facebook:

543459_10151193187725863_1358171115_n.jpg
He kinda reminds me of Willem Dafoe
"Back to formula"
*jumps out of the gas chamber*

OK, Anno said it first, glad I'm not alone in this :up:

Nobody has said that.

I've only seen users here mention that word.

I agree with Rise on this one. I haven't heard official word that it was going to be more classic. Marc W just said, "bigger eyes and gnarly webshooters". Unless someone could show me the source?

There's no source to show. Nothing is confirmed about the suit except for what Webb said.

There's no source to show. Nothing is confirmed about the suit except for what Webb said.

That's exactly what I thought. It's all getting stirred up in here lol. Sorry to kill the excitement folks. But you never know.

so, a month before filiming starts?

anyone fighting about anything today? I'm ready to get my flame on (pun intended.)

I like the belt from the ASM game. But I'd say it should be slimmer, less pronounced. perhaps spandex-thin or only twice as thick as spandex. So from far away it looks like the classic red belt, but close up it appears practical, useful and functional. containing Spidey's fingernail sized spare cartridges and nickel sized spider-tracers. :D

The belt should be hidden underneath the costume I think.

I like the game's belt. I'd take any kind of belt, though. I don't like the costume without it.

I really dont see the point of a utility belt. especially when it will only be seen for like 20 seconds max in the film.
uh, unless it's part of his costume? Why would it only be seen for 20 seconds?

And you don't see the point? Spider-tracers, web cartridges...anything he needs to hold. The suit doesn't have pockets, what else could he do?

I really dont see the point of a utility belt. especially when it will only be seen for like 20 seconds max in the film.
He could use it to hold web cartridges and spider tracers. And 20 seconds?

Does anyone wants to see Felicia Hardy Black Cat in future sequels??

She was supposed to be in Raimi's Spiderman 4 to be played by Anne Hathaway but that movie eventually got cancelled.

I would love to see Black Cat. Unfortunately, now that Catwoman was in TDKR, I think a large portion of the general audience would claim she was a rip off.

I think Black Cat should appear eventually, but not until after this trilogy.

I doubt any villain who appeared in the video game tie in will be in any of the sequels. It is for that very reason why Beenox were allowed to use certain characters. No one wants to see a movie with Vermin as the bad guy.

Also, in this universe, Rhino = a giant man-rhino, Scorpion = a giant man=scorpion, etc.

I'm surprised Black Cat in the game wasn't a thundercat rip off.

The games a pretty much non-canon IMO. Just because a villain appears in one doesn't mean they won't ever appear in a movie, especially Black Cat.

It's true that it isn't canon, but they still had to get approval from Sony and Marvel on who or what they could use in the game. So he's probably right.

They probably won't be in this trilogy, but nothing says they won't be in any future films.

They probably won't be in this trilogy, but nothing says they won't be in any future films.

Oh wow, you must be a genious! :doh:

Of ****ing course it doesn't mean they will never, ever be used in a film Captain Obvious! He never said they wouldn't, he just said "in the sequels".

So i just finished Back in Black and that means One More Day is next. How screwed am I exactly?

A bit more on topic: I'm hoping spider-man's powers have grown a bit more since TASM1 in the sequel. I'd like him to be stronger; seeing him throw a jeep in back in black was awesome :p.

Oh wow, you must be a genious! :doh:

Of ****ing course it doesn't mean they will never, ever be used in a film Captain Obvious! He never said they wouldn't, he just said "in the sequels".

:cmad: :argh:

This is probably one of the rudest posts I've seen on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"