The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - - - - Part 25

You're not a real hipster until you take your typewriter to the park:

spotted-on-the-highline-in-nyc_246937-500x.jpg
I think Marc Webb is just fooling around.

Did they shoot tasm1 on film or digitally? It looked digital

cool, i thought it was digital. film looks better, has more of that classic look to it we all grew up with. i thought the blu ray transfer of tasm1 was really average as well, so hopefully that nice sharp distinct grainy feel that film has will improve the blu ray of tasm2 :)

Did they shoot tasm1 on film or digitally? It looked digital

It was digital. I believe it was shot with a Red EPIC 3D camera. Notice the difference between TASM and the Raimi trilogy. I think the grainy film look served his films quite well. Gave it a comic book style look.

spiderman2_l.jpg

Vs. the Digital look of TASM, which I think works best for that movie, since its a more modern spin on the character.

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-008.jpg

Its possible.

It is possible that the 33mm film is just for the flashback to give it a more grainy feel... you never know though.

Maybe Webb wants to go back to the traditional 35mm film instead for the whole movie.

I miss film in movies today. Too many are digital. I like the film grainy look.

I agree. Digital is the future of cinema though. And I wouldn't be surprised if all movies were 48 or 60fps eventually.

haha i love that instant no button.

so now that it has started shooting, we should see the new suit soon i hope?

haha i love that instant no button.

so now that it has started shooting, we should see the new suit soon i hope?
We should get to see the new Spidey suit, Electro's costume, possibly Rhino's, set designs, and... a title.

What?! Oh man, It will look diffrent remember Kurtzman and Orci are used to wotking with Michael Bay and JJ Abrams I think they shoot on film alot. I think this was the producers descision and maybe to save money for effects.

those 3d cameras are exspensive. But 35mm looks good though. No grips. Just like Nolan, go for a good film look.

I'm intriguied.

Alex Kurtzman directorial debut "People like Us"

He shot this on film, but I don't know what MM

Oh if Felicity Jones is playing Betty Brant, then I want this blond chick in the trailer to play Felicia Hardy.

People like us trailer

check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LomUmAONUpo

Oh if Felicity Jones is playing Betty Brant, then I want this blond chick in the trailer to play Felicia Hardy.

You mean Elizabeth Banks? Who played Betty Brant in the Raimi films... :dry:

she's too old to play Felicia, but she'd make a great Sue Storm.

who else thinks the final battle scene will take place at night?

shane black films always end at night lol. i'd prefer if it was during the day, given the night-time-finales of iron man 1 and 2.

This isn't the Iron Man thread...

who else thinks the final battle scene will take place at night?

shane black films always end at night lol. i'd prefer if it was during the day, given the night-time-finales of iron man 1 and 2.

Wrong forum, bud.

Am I the only one who thinks that the "Phil" photo has been taken inside a plane? That's what it looks to me, I dunno.

If it's a flashback sequence, it could involve Peter's parents crash?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"