The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man: Tie it in with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I didn't really care much for Thor or Captain America in the MCU. And even Iron Man isn't that accurate to the comic books. Andrew's Spider-Man was very lovable in my opinion.

However, I do feel like the MCU should have a different incarnation of Spider-Man, so they can let this be its own universe. I like to think that even though these characters don't all appear on screen, Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic 4, Silver Surfer, etc all do exist somewhere in the MCU right now. They just aren't mentioned. Their essence lies within the heart of the Marvel Universe, and will always be kept in mind. Like off screen, or in between films, they are involved somehow.

We definitely have differing opinions as I feel that Marvel Studios definitely have the best interpretations of IM, Thor, Captain America and now Ruffalo's Banner compared to any other Marvel hero right now we've seen on film. The last time I really enjoy an all around performance of someone portraying a Marvel hero was Patrick Stewart's Professor X. So you can tell how excited I am that he'll be showing up in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

We definitely have differing opinions as I feel that Marvel Studios definitely have the best interpretations of IM, Thor, Captain America and now Ruffalo's Banner compared to any other Marvel hero right now we've seen on film. The last time I really enjoy an all around performance of someone portraying a Marvel hero was Patrick Stewart's Professor X. So you can tell how excited I am that he'll be showing up in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Along with Sir Ian McKellen... oh happy days.

Fassbender and Mckellen in the same film as the same characeter? Yes PLEASE :D

Ehh, lol. Love McKellen, but didn't like his Magneto, but I'm glad that excites other fans. I'm more excited to see Stewart's Professor X, though.

After the Avengers foiled a direct assault on the Earth, Thanos comes to understand the need for covert strikes against the Earth.

At the end ofThe Amazing Spider-Man 2, Norman Osborn has nothing left to live for. He is visited by the Cloaked and Hooded Emissiary we saw Loki speaking with in The Avengers. He offers Norman a way to save himself from his impending death and financial collapse. Norman accepts; he is taken to Thanos' throne, where Thanos accepts Norman's soul. He imbues it with the supernatural essence of a goblin bandit king from the realms near Asgard.

Thus the Green Goblin is born-a supernaturally-fueled Norman Osborn whose body assumed a shape halfway between a human and the goblin bandit king he shares the body with.

Green Goblin is to be Thanos' link to Earth. A way to wage his war without attracting the attention of the Avengers.

EDIT: I very much doubt it, Joe. Like myself, I think Domini prefers a hero that can stand on their own. I myself am not a fan of rolling Spider-Man straight into the Avengers...I'd prefer Spidey have a trilogy to himself before crossing into the greater MCU.

Anyone read this? Good...hate it...feedback please?

The thing I cant live with is Marvel sticking its fingers into Solo Spidey movies like they did with Thor and IM2 and making them a 2 hour trailer

God forbid that ever happens. Though I'm happy about Webb's Spider-Man joining the MCU, that is currently my biggest fear.

Ehh, lol. Love McKellen, but didn't like his Magneto, but I'm glad that excites other fans. I'm more excited to see Stewart's Professor X, though.

I get that. I remember thinking 'really? This old guy is playing magneto?'. But man, by the end of the first film, he sold me. And loved him since.

And then to have Fassbender as a younger version? Man, for me, cracking casting on the character :)

But yeah, him AND Stewart back? DOFP is is one to keep in the diary :D

Someone should photoshop a picture of Andrew's Peter and Downey's Stark hanging out.

I'm really a big fan of this interpretation of Peter/Spider-Man. Andrews Peter is someone I could totally see geeking out with Downey's Tony Stark and Ruffalo's Bruce Banner. Tobey's Peter would have been like the awkward kid in the room.

Wouldnt be too sure about that

Peter Parker:Hey guys,I incorporated the OsCorp biocapble into this watch and now I can swing.Isnt it cool?

Tony Stark:Tell me about it,I made a minituarized Arc Reactors in a cave,with a box of scraps along with Half a dozen high tech suits

Thank you both for reading it. At first I was joking around with the concept since I wanted TASM to stand on its own. However, I figured tying it into the rest of the MCU would make it easier to explain the goblin features of Norman's alter-ego.

Thank you both for reading it. At first I was joking around with the concept since I wanted TASM to stand on its own. However, I figured tying it into the rest of the MCU would make it easier to explain the goblin features of Norman's alter-ego.

Doesnt need to incorporate Norman into TA2

The way to connect them can be something like Peter's parents worked for SHIELD and were spying into OSCORP's shady experiments for them

I get that. I remember thinking 'really? This old guy is playing magneto?'. But man, by the end of the first film, he sold me. And loved him since.

And then to have Fassbender as a younger version? Man, for me, cracking casting on the character :)

But yeah, him AND Stewart back? DOFP is is one to keep in the diary :D

Fassbender looks at Mckellen, and says... "wait, when did I get a British accent?"

I agree! The character himself was written awesomly, which is why I rate him at #2 best CBM villain. However, I never imagined him to look like McKellen. Nitpicky of me since McKellen's acting itself was great, I know.

EDIT: By the way, the final scenes where Fassbender and McAvoy interact in the film...there's a moment there where Fassbender REALLY looks like a younger McKellen. Really cool moment.

Pardon me, but why are we talking about X-Men: Days of Future Past? This thread is to discuss The Amazing Spider-Man being in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

They don't want TASM to be part of the MCU, so they're gonna derail the thread -___-

Because no one likes the idea, so we're talking about something better and something that's actually going to happen :oldrazz:

Because no one likes the idea, so we're talking about something better and something that's actually going to happen :oldrazz:

I know plenty of people who want TASM part of the MCU. If it did end up happening, that would be cool. If not, its not the biggest deal. I just want some version of Spider-Man in the MCU at some point while I'm still alive.

Heck, in a little over 50 years, most of these characters will be part of the public domain and Marvel could put any character they wanted to in their movies. lol

Plenty of people? Eh. Spider-Man, yes; this version of Spider-Man? Ehh, I don't know about plenty of people, but whatever floats your boat, haha.

Plenty of people? Eh. Spider-Man, yes; this version of Spider-Man? Ehh, I don't know about plenty of people, but whatever floats your boat, haha.

Well, my friends all agree that TASM should be part of the MCU. I don't know about most of the people on these boards however. But Spider-Man should at some point be in the MCU.

What's so bad about this version of Spider-Man? Putting aside people's problems with Andrew's PETER, I'd say his Spider-Man is more true to how he is in the comics than Tobey's could ever hope to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"