The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spiderman 2 - User Review Thread! - SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeKay

Avenger
Reaction score
Since the film is coming out in a few weeks, we can all post our reviews here. I'll post mine towards the release of the film.:woot: Have fun.:up:

SPOILERS must be tagged!

Last edited:
For a second I thought you had posted your review. I knew it was too good to be true :doh: :yay:

Ask a mod to place a poll in here.

April 16'th I'll post my review (and it had better be a dream of a movie! I really hope it IS something special)

I think I'll post mine whenever the embargo lifts.:D

Was there no music from Zimmers score at all???

I thought you were going to write a spoiler-free review, Teekay?

I have written a spoiler free review.:woot:

Did you write a spoiler one also? Or is this thread for both types of reviews?

IMO, we should have both a spoiler and a spoiler-free thread or edit your original post to state that any/all spoilers must be tagged. This way, those of us wanting to remain unspoiled can come into this thread without worrying about possibly seeing something we don't wanna see. Cause I'm still very interested in reading everyone's reactions to the film.

I'll be writing a spoiler free review. But one could of course just write "spoiler filled review" before it starts, and you can just not read it :-)

Did you write a spoiler one also? Or is this thread for both types of reviews?

IMO, we should have both a spoiler and a spoiler-free thread or edit your original post to state that any/all spoilers must be tagged. This way, those of us wanting to remain unspoiled can come into this thread without worrying about possibly seeing something we don't wanna see. Cause I'm still very interested in reading everyone's reactions to the film.

I don't really do spoiler filled reviews. Only non-spoiler ones.:woot: I just edited it.

I'm curious as to why have a spoiler thread and still insist on tagging spoilers?

I'm curious as to why have a spoiler thread and still insist on tagging spoilers?

I made a mistake, I don't know how to edit the thread title. Can somebody get a mod please?

No score and some of the VFX in the power plant battle was kinda unfinished.

I don't know. Probably after the premier on April 10th.:woot:

TeeKay. You do know that the musical soundtrack is like half of the movie, right:cwink:

We get it April 18th here in Ireland, so my review will be one of the first ones up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"