The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spiderman 2 - User Review Thread! - SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Teekay has already seen the film so he'll be able to post his review before anyone else.

BTW I think SevenWebHeads is going to the April 10th premier. I can't wait to see his review of the film.

It will probably be positive

I am more interested in reviews from non-fans and from those who didnt like TASM

It will probably be positive

I am more interested in reviews from non-fans and from those who didnt like TASM

SWH's review probably will be positive, but I usually agree with him on almost everything. Otherwise I am most looking forward to reviews from the GA, which I think will be mostly positive. They gave TASM1 a 77% on RT, so I'm guessing TASM2 will get anywhere between 80-90%.

I'm so tempted to vote in the poll right now... But I won't.

Two guys already gave in to the temptation I see...

I think the mods need to close the poll for the next two weeks.

TeeKay, are you one of the people who voted on the poll, or is this just two over enthusiastic fans voting before even seeing the movie?

TeeKay didn't give the film a 10/10 so it probably was the latter.

TeeKay, are you one of the people who voted on the poll, or is this just two over enthusiastic fans voting before even seeing the movie?

I'm guessing the latter unfortunately.

Jesus Christ... who voted BEFORE seeing it? Seriously? That's shameless fanboy behavior right there. The only two users here that I know who have seen it both saw rough cuts and gave it a 7.5-8 and a 9 respectively. Not a 10.

It's almost as bad as Anno making multiple accounts to give TDKR a higher rating in the Bat boards.

Jesus Christ... who voted BEFORE seeing it? Seriously? That's shameless fanboy behavior right there. The only two users here that I know who have seen it both saw rough cuts and gave it a 7.5-8 and a 9 respectively. Not a 10.

This.

I see there's three votes now. Could get the mods to change the poll into a public one, then we could see who these three voters are.

Those who gave early votes should get warnings and perhaps the poll should be temporarily closed.

This is why you set the poll up with the option to see who voted for what and when. NAMING AND SHAMING, *****.

lol. There was a poster that used to be on these boards called something like 'SpiderMarvelite' and he voted to give ASM1 a 10 several weeks before the film released. He was a very passionate fan, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"