The Angel/Warren Worthington III Thread

Reaction score
One of the O5. Warren Worthington III of the Worthington Industries, hasn't appeared in any films as a member of the X-Men, despite flying in two X-Men movies. Will this be his time to join the ranks of the Wolverine and Cyclops, as a X-Man?

Who will be the MCU Angel?

True, and anyway would need to introduce Angel for at least a film or 2 before that for it to have the desired impact.
I want to see him as a proper member of the X-Men first, so he eventual evolution as the Archangel would have a big impact to the lives of the X-Men.

I want to see him as a proper member of the X-Men first, so he eventual evolution as the Archangel would have a big impact to the lives of the X-Men.
Yeah, need to do that first. Also would be good to see Warren Worthinton in the universe in some upper class circles. Maybe see him at the Hellfire Club or some other notorious establishments as the rich playboy character.

Its time to add Angel as the rich businessman of x-men team!! money can help x-men's goal :D

Its time to add Angel as the rich businessman of x-men team!! money can help x-men's goal :D
The Avengers have (had :csad: ) Stark. The JL had Bruce Wayne. The X-Men need one too lol. Although Xavier must be well off too owning that lovely hi-tech mansion. :cwink:

I would love to see Warren, he has a lot of opportunities for character growth. Like what a great way to build Cameron hodge as a real and serious threat in the mcu

Billionaire playboy to X-Man to Archangel and back should be a good arc to see over multiple films (maybe shows).

Could be an idea to get him in early so the longer term Archangel plot can work down the line. Need a break till we get Apocalypse again anyway.

Angel was so underutilized in X3/Apocalypse, that him being included in the first movie would be good news.

I don't know why Kinberg had the 2nd chance to use him, and didn't bother to make him a X-Man (same with Psylocke).

If they're going for a young, 20 something ,Warren than

IMG_20210903_192703.jpg

Peyton Meyer, ( Girl Meets World ) 23.

One of the O5. Warren Worthington III of the Worthington Industries, hasn't appeared in any films as a member of the X-Men, despite flying in two X-Men movies. Will this be his time to join the ranks of the Wolverine and Cyclops, as a X-Man?

Who will be the MCU Angel?

It's interesting. Warren might definitely have a place in the MCU universe, but should be given more power. He's the weakest X-Man.

By the way, in X3 Angel wasn't an X-Man.

In Apocalypse, Archangel/Death could not be Warren Worthington III for timeline reasons. I call the guy "Kenneth". He's a British Cheyarafim.

That's what Wiki says:

Ben Hardy as Angel:
A mutant with bird-like feathered wings who gains metallic wings that can shoot razor sharp feather-projectiles, similar to his Archangel counterpart in the comics.[22] Hardy practiced indoor skydiving in preparation for his role.[23]

Of course, "Kenneth" was just my thought.
This doesn't change that they never used the name "Warren" on-screen, and he can't be Warren. So I'm 100% correct and right.

That's it, friend. We're both X-Men fans. There's no need to fight each other. Unfortunately, I'm not American, but just a peaceful and empathic Italian. :) Peace.

Last edited:
Well its irrelevant to this MCU Angel thread. Lets hope he gets a decent role and is called Warren.

Well its irrelevant to this MCU Angel thread. Lets hope he gets a decent role and is called Warren.

Well, it was just a history lesson about the XCM.

He will be Warren, don't worry. On the other hand, I never cared about Angel. He's the weakest character.

Angel is underrated.

I think with the right writers, he could be an eXcellent superhero in Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Maybe... but they should revise his baseline powers, and not walk the "Archangel path" too soon.

If they're going for a young, 20 something ,Warren than

IMG_20210903_192703.jpg

Peyton Meyer, ( Girl Meets World ) 23.

Agreed

Someone in late 20, almost 30

I have great ideas for MCU Cyclops Angel Gambit Psylocke Iceman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"