The Anime/Manga Tournaments thread...

blah

Sidekick
Reaction score
.....and by "tournaments" I mean "fights that I put up her for you to argue about".
Hi, Elijya deleted the other one by mistake.
No biggie, I'll just repost that last fight.
Edward Elric, The Full-Metal Alchemist
edward-elric.jpg

VS.
05.jpg

Teen Trunks
.From DBZ, not DBGT.

Have fun!

My apologies

An Alchemist has some power, no doubt, but a Super Saiyen would just be FAR too much for one. Trunks takes this easy.

That's just Hype, Hurricane. Edward is a sly bastard, I think he can outsmart him.

blah said:
That's just Hype, Hurricane. Edward is a sly bastard, I think he can outsmart him.

Outsmart yes...beat no.

Trunks ... with ease. I mean I like Ed but still ... we're talking about a feakin' sayain.

So im guessing this is not going to be a poll thread like the last. No matter i vote Trunks!

DING DING DING
Trunks win in an obvious landslide.
I'll find someone who can beat the Hell out of those aristocratic saiyans, just you wait.
Then you'll see, you'll see MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!

ANyway...
Next match up suggested by ookami.
Yusuke(Yu Yu Hakusho)
Yu-Yu-Hakusho.gif

vs.
Kazuma the Shell Bullet(s-CRY-ed)
Scryed_Kazuma.jpg

If i were watching this on tv or reading this in a manga i would want yusuke to win, but ive only seen like three episodes of S-cry-ed. In thoses 3 episodes he kicked butt.I vote yusuke.

Cool Blah, I think I'd have to go with......I don't know. I'd go with Yusuke

Bumpitty Bumpitty Bump!

Sorry, M-Dogg. Too late.

That's enough!
I thought more people would vote
EDIT: Yusuke wins it,sorry.
NEXT!
Benitora
benitora.jpg

Vs.
_sanosuke.jpg

Sanosuke

Post Juppongatana Sano. Right after he fight Anji. Benitora isn't as versatile as he looks and Sano's a lot smarter than he seems. Besides how can you not love a guy with the word "Bad" written on his shirt?

You're doing this too fast. Anyway, my two cents:

First, if Ed had prep time, he could beat trunks. It's very possible for him to win. And even more possible for him to lose(Sorry Ed).

Next, Yusuke against Kazuma should be a tie. Kazuma punches holes through dimensions left and right, and seems to have infinite power when he is not fighting Ryuho. But Yusuke can easily lay waste to worlds. Eh, what the hey. Yusuke wins, but barely.

If it is Sano at the end of the series, he wins this one easily.

Dark-Kenshin said:
You're doing this too fast. Anyway, my two cents:

First, if Ed had prep time, he could beat trunks. It's very possible for him to win. And even more possible for him to lose(Sorry Ed).

Next, Yusuke against Kazuma should be a tie. Kazuma punches holes through dimensions left and right, and seems to have infinite power when he is not fighting Ryuho. But Yusuke can easily lay waste to worlds. Eh, what the hey. Yusuke wins, but barely.

If it is Sano at the end of the series, he wins this one easily.

Kazuma is a weakling,you have no proof that Yusuke can destroy planets,only statements.

buutenks said:
Kazuma is a weakling,you have no proof that Yusuke can destroy planets,only statements.

Kazuma punched holes into the other side(another dimension) left in right throughout the series. Something on par with Gohan Buu's power. He even jumped all the way into space on one occassion. He is certainly no weakling. And weren't you using statements for Goku having almost destroyed the planet during his fight with Cell?

Dark-Kenshin said:
Kazuma punched holes into the other side(another dimension) left in right throughout the series. Something on par with Gohan Buu's power. He even jumped all the way into space on one occassion. He is certainly no weakling. And weren't you using statements for Goku having almost destroyed the planet during his fight with Cell?

When did Kuwabara do that I don't remember,was in the show and I have seen almost every episode?

Dark-Kenshin said:
And weren't you using statements for Goku having almost destroyed the planet during his fight with Cell?

Um in dbz planets were destroyed by charecters much more weaker then Goku,that's why we know that Goku and all the saiyans can destroy planets.

buutenks said:
When did Kuwabara do that I don't remember,was in the show and I have seen almost every episode?

Kuwabara? I'm talking about Kazuma the shell bullet from Scryed. Two different shows.

buutenks said:
Um in dbz planets were destroyed by charecters much more weaker then Goku,that's why we know that Goku and all the saiyans can destroy planets.

Frieza destroyed planets by disrupting their cores, as shown during the Goku vs Frieza fight. That's not really destroying the planet in the way people put it out to be. Not only that, but during the fight, Goku repeatedly fired blast that hit the ground. No more than a few small craters appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"