The Anime/Manga Tournaments thread...

Yeah...well, I am going to take over this thread right now...

New Match-up (This match-up might be a bit different.)

SpikeSpiegelM01.jpg

Spike Spiegel

VS.

Vash The Stampede

Vashwithgun.jpg

whoa whoa whoa you cant do that! In this tournament you and the rest of us are pretty much the audience and we dont decide when the next match up is.

I vote spike Btw

I am a bigger Bebop fan than I am Trigun but this has no influence on my decision whatsoever. :p

Gonna have to give this one to Spike. Especially in hand to hand combat.

Vash would mop the floor with Spike, even without blood lust. He took a shot from a shotgun in the chest, and that hardly did anything to him. Lets not forget that he can destroy planets with his angel arm, and that he can dodge bullets at VERY close range. Spike is outpowered and outclassed.

Gotenks said:
whoa whoa whoa you cant do that! In this tournament you and the rest of us are pretty much the audience and we dont decide when the next match up is.

I vote spike Btw

Don't worry.
When blah comes back to take over, he can.
I'm doing him a favor.
I am just doing it so it can be a hot tournament thread like the ones in the DC/Marvel Comics threads.

But still just like jplaya not everyone gets to vote if people just take over and start a new match.

Gotenks said:
But still just like jplaya not everyone gets to vote if people just take over and start a new match.

Well, Thats his fault.
The Trunks tournament was old as bad place.
The Sanosuke was after that one.

And the last tournament was 12 days ago.
A week is too long for one match.

Warhammer said:
You gotta vote for Vash or Spike.
Trunks won a long time ago.

who the bad place are they??? *shrugs*

This thread is specifically for dbz chars and some naruto chars at my discretion. If you would like to discuss those underlings, i suggest you make another thread before i delete the off topic post.

Thanks,

Mod

Jplaya2023 said:

This thread is specifically for dbz chars and some naruto chars at my discression. If you would like to discuss those underlings, i suggest you make another thread before i delete the off topic post.

Thanks,

Mod

What the f**k :confused:

1. You don't determine such rules

2. You are not a mod, so stop pretending to be such

hippie_hunter said:
What the f**k :confused:

1. You don't determine such rules

2. You are not a mod, so stop pretending to be such

Hello Mr Hippie Hunter, how are you doing today. If you have any comments or concerns please PM me, and not put our business in threads thankyou.

MOD

Jplaya2023 said:

This thread is specifically for dbz chars and some naruto chars at my discression. If you would like to discuss those underlings, i suggest you make another thread before i delete the off topic post.

Thanks,

Mod

Why?

What discretion?

Jplaya2023 said:
Hello Mr Hippie Hunter, how are you doing today. If you have any comments or concerns please PM me, and not put our business in threads thankyou.

MOD

What the bad place? :confused: :mad:

Warhammer said:
Well, Thats his fault.
The Trunks tournament was old as bad place.
The Sanosuke was after that one.

And the last tournament was 12 days ago.
A week is too long for one match.

No its you.

You are not blah so you cant make-up the matches if you wanna do that make up your own thread.

Jplaya2023 said:

MOD

LoL

Gotenks said:
No its you.

You are not blah so you cant make-up the matches if you wanna do that make up your own thread.

You are taking this takeover thing a bit too seriously.
It's just a thread.

Blah made the thread so he shouldve been here to keep it fresh and He didn't.

Besides, they do this at the Marvel and Dc tournament threads all the time when the match-maker doesnt pick up the slack.

Jplaya2023 said:
slight oversee, thankyou.

Back on topic now.

Sakura VS Android 18

No No No No!

Dude only 4 people even voted and u dont count since u were on the wrong match!

Warhammer said:
You are taking this takeover thing a bit too seriously.
It's just a thread.

Blah made the thread so he shouldve been here to keep it fresh and He didn't.

Besides, they do this at the Marvel and Dc tournament threads all the time when the match-maker doesnt pick up the slack.

I dont give a rat's ash this is not the marvel and Dc tournament threads.

Why do you even care?
Blah will get his thread back when he returns.
I am just keeping it fresh.

Not a big deal.
Pointless argument is over.

:cool:

yeah because you control when thats over too. I care because its going to fast as it is and someone just coming in and starting a new match is stupid. O wait but u wanna be cool:cool: because thats what they do in the marvel and DC threads. I forgot.

What do you mean too fast?

This thread was lifeless.
Nobody even posted for a winner of the Sanosuke tournament except me and maybe one other person.
Buutenks and Dark-Kenshin were having their own discussion.
And the damn tournament was almost 2 weeks old with no real discussion.

I just took over a lifeless thread that went off-topic.
Besides, Blah made a new tournament 5 days after the Yusuke battle.
You didn't get in his face about it being ''too fast'', did you?

If you care so much, why don't you PM a Mod and tell him/her to ban me for doing something ''wrong'' that you didn't like.

If not, then deal with it.

I didnt get in his face because someone else did! Yeah you sure brought it back i think u attracted about what 2 more people good job! You should do this with other lifeless threads.

Gotenks said:
I didnt get in his face because someone else did! Yeah you sure brought it back i think u attracted about what 2 more people good job! You should do this with other lifeless threads.

Better two people than no people.
I dont know what you have against me.

Too bad.

Get a Mod to ban me if you have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"