The Anime/Manga Tournaments thread...

No. They refer to each other as father and son. He is not his biological father. He is an ancestor to Yusuke. Yusukes mom was no where near the demon world when she had yusuke.

Raizen wins no doubt.

How is Raizen in this round if he was in the last battle controlling yusuke? I mean come on he has two chances to win.

Well, technically, it is two on two. So it does seem fair. Plus the Saiyan brats can go Super Saiyan on Raizen so it seems more than fair. Nothing against Saiyans though. Big Vegeta fan here

Got two really stupid fights but it may appeal to you guys:

Dante (DMC)

VS

Alucard (Hellsing)

and....

Aang (Avatar)

VS

Naruto (um...Naruto)

Yeah, I thought so. Dante was always annoying in my eyes. But maybe Warhammer should officiate the fight if he so chooses to agree to it.Plus it would look better with pictures

sandwraith said:
Yeah, I thought so. Dante was always annoying in my eyes. But maybe Warhammer should officiate the fight if he so chooses to agree to it.Plus it would look better with pictures

Ok, I like the sound of that.
Raizen should've went against Majin Vegeta. That match was lame.
I like your matches.

New Match-Up soon!

Raizen wins against Trunks and Goten.

NEW MATCH-UP!

Double match-up with winners going against each other Next Battle.

Match 1:

dante2a.jpg

Dante

VS.

Alucard

alucard19.jpg

Gotenks said:
No. They refer to each other as father and son. He is not his biological father. He is an ancestor to Yusuke. Yusukes mom was no where near the demon world when she had yusuke.

Raizen wins no doubt.

Oh whoops.
Forgot.

Aang!!!!!!!!!!

Nine-Tail Fox Spirit won't do dick against the Avatar State. We're talking wild uncontrollable power against the wisdom and power of every Avatar prior to Aang. It's power and experience VS just power. And if Naruto decides to go all transgender, Aang can easily overcome his lustful desires. He is a monk after all.

Alucard. Despite having some of the worst lines in anime (Go to bad place and lick the Devil's ash!! WTF!!!??), Alucard is a force of nature that can't be overwhelmed. He could take all of London with him if he wanted to. Dante is a little to cocky for his own good, willing to take hits and stabs just because he thinks he can get up from them. Maybe a few melon sized bullet holes will change his opinion on dodging. The moment these two go Demon, Alucard still has the upper hand since his demon form seems incorpreal or intangible while Dante still has a physical form. Almost seems like a no contest. Well, Dante had it coming, the punk

3-0 Alucard.

2-1 Naruto.

Keep Voting people.
Don't b**** about Goku vs. Superman.

:)

4-0 Alucard.

2-2 Tie between Naruto/Aang.

Torankusu and Goten in base where each about as strong as Bejiita first time SSJ, remember they fought C19 equally and when they went SSJ they could've killed her in 1 blast.
-oops, new match.

Dante and then Kyuubi.

Wha...Kyuubi? Who's that? The other fight is between the Bald monk and Fishcake boy with gender issues

Ah he'll always be fishcake to me. so by last count (though completely unfair)

Alucard 5
Dante 1

Naruto 4
Aang 2

Thankfully lotsa guys seem to hate Dante just as much as I do

5-1 Alucard.

Looks like Dante finally got one vote. :D

4-2 Naruto.

This battle has gotten the best results yet.
Keep voting!

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"