The Anime/Manga Tournaments thread...

Gotenks said:
ok Naruto would win cause he is better.
Guns dont work on ninjas! lol

Ya know you're right....it's the bullets.
I'd say Alucard before Naruto got his full strength.

NEW MATCH-UP!

Sasuke001.jpg

Uchiha Sasuke

VS.

hiei_demon.jpg

Hiei

VS.

Kenshin_Ep30.jpg

Himura Kenshin

Let the battle begin!
Dicsussions would be nice to see, if you would like.
Please, don't argue too much.

I personally vote for Hiei.
I think Hiei would take out Sasuke, first.
I think he is the strongest out of the 3 and can use his Black Dragon Hell Fire to beat Kenshin. If Kenshin jumps out of that, which I am sure he could do, It would be cool to see him dual with Kenshin with his Darkness Flame sword.

He could also burn Kenshin up with his Mortal Flame punches.

It's either Hiei or Kenshin. I'll think about this.

mmmmmmmmmmm...................Sasuke is definitely out of the running.

Hiei and Kenshin would have one heck of fight though.

Hiei can only use those specialty attacks once then and sacrfices the use of his arm. I'm sure he would save that as a last resort.

Kenshin is wicked fast and the Batosai. He reads others emotions though. Hiei rarely displays any other emotion besides anger, hate, and annoyance.

I'm gonna have to take some time to think about this one.

Kenshin man. If Hiei didn't pull any demon magic and Sasuke doesn't use any of them Nin-crap Kenshin would rule this fight. Hell, its unfair to Kenshin anyway. We're talking guys with demon magic and chakra here. If it came all down to skill, everyone's favorite swirly eyed Samurai would win but Sasuke and Hiei aren't above cheating to win what with Sasuke-...kun's Sharingan and Hiei's third eye.

Damn, if Hiei wouldn't be up there I'd immediately say Sasuke. But I don't know what Hiei is capable of.

I'm still thinking...................

First off a correction that's not Kenshin in that pic....it's the Battousai (totally diff. person)

Second I'd have to go with Hiei, I think his dragon would take everybody out.

ookami said:
First off a correction that's not Kenshin in that pic....it's the Battousai (totally diff. person)

Second I'd have to go with Hiei, I think his dragon would take everybody out.

Well, I was hoping that people would get what I meant.

I vote Hiei.
I just dont know why people are taking saskue out..........he is a beast!
I think he is just not popular with this crowd.

Kenshin is Battousai. This isn't Onime No Kyo we're talking. Kenshin does not have split persona as many have been led to believe. The OVA hints nothing of the sort. Battousai is simply Kenshin being more bloodthirsty and vicious (maybe a little dirty too) but even in Battousai mode, he has always been in control. Hence why no one dies by his hand. Still the gold eyes thing is pretty damned cool,.

sandwraith said:
Kenshin is Battousai. This isn't Onime No Kyo we're talking. Kenshin does not have split persona as many have been led to believe. The OVA hints nothing of the sort. Battousai is simply Kenshin being more bloodthirsty and vicious (maybe a little dirty too) but even in Battousai mode, he has always been in control. Hence why no one dies by his hand. Still the gold eyes thing is pretty damned cool,.

That was exactly what I meant above with the picture and the name. :up:

4-1-1 Hiei.

I kinda thought it wouldn't be that much of a one sided battle.

Well, results are lackluster, as usual.
Not even half the people who b**** about Goku vs. Superman vote.

Well, based on the results, Hiei is too high ahead.
Tsunulia didn't vote yet, but not even her vote will matter. :(

Hiei wins.

New Match-Up soon.

NEW MATCH-UP!

yokokurama.jpg

Yoko Kurama

VS.

Piccolo

piccolo8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"