The Antagonistic Fight Club (MCU Edition)

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Something a little different here, but if Disney/Marvel were to launch an MCU film concept which focused on two villainous teams both as the antagonists - against each other, which characters and which teams would you genuinely like to see battle it out?

For the sake of realism (of which I am aware doesn’t always have a place in this genre) let’s not just throw villains together cause it would be cool. I’m looking at some intelligent choices here, with logic to back them up.

Someone as mischievous as Loki (for example) wouldn’t work with someone like Red Skull; the latter is a man seeks domination, the former is someone who seeks recognition and acceptance. They’d not likely work together under any means.

There really aren't too many established villains still alive in the MCU to build a villain vs villain story around.

Definitely alive:
  • Zemo (in prison)
  • Abomination (in prison)
  • Vulture (in prison)
  • Kingpin (in prison)
  • Bullseye (in prison getting spinal surgery)
  • Ghost (in hiding)
  • Red Skull (last seen as an infinity stone ghost)
  • Dormammu (agreed to never return)
  • Karl Mordo
Possibly alive:
  • Hela (we never saw her die and I'm not sure a goddess of death would stay dead anyway)
  • Loki (main MCU Loki is dead but the alternate timeline Disney Plus Loki isn't and might move to the main MCU)
  • Mysterio (may have faked his death)
  • Ultron (could've backed himself up)

Last edited:
There really aren't too many established villains still alive in the MCU to build a villain vs villain story around.
Anticipate the future. :cool:

As cool as it would be to see, I think we’ve seen the last of Hela, although I wouldn’t count Dormammu out quite yet!

Anticipate the future. :cool:

I'm not sure if they'll make a Thunderbolts film considering how similar the concept is to Suicide Squad.

If they did though, Zemo and Ghost would be a good fit (and maybe they could throw in anti heroes like Punisher or Winter Soldier).

As for the other villains:
  • I'd love to see Loki and/or Hela again in a Thor film but not as the main villains. There are some great stories where Thor has to visit/fight his way out of Valhalla/Hel in the comics.
  • It would make a lot of sense to have Kingpin show up in Spider-Man as one of New York's crime lords, even if he's not the main villain
  • I wouldn't be surprised if we get an MCU Sinister Six with Vulture and Mysterio (presuming he faked his death) eventually
  • I definitely expect Mordo and/or Dormammu to show up in future Doctor Strange films

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"