The Art of Arch Nerd

Arch Nerd

Civilian
Reaction score
Mutant Turtle Babies
MutantBabies_Arch.png

Remember the Muppet Babies? Well I couldn't resist this mash up.

The Joker!
Joker.jpg

My vesion of the Clown Prince of Crime, inspired by the Joker of the 40's-60's

The Tick Rises
TheTickRises.jpg

A Dark Knight spoof with my favorite BLUE arachnid Superhero the Tick!

Leonardo
Leowip.jpg

This is one I'm still working on. I want to have a nod to all the heroes in the half shell here but still need to add a little something for Donny.
The "if found" tag on Raph's sai is in homage to the Turtle's first Live Action movie.

Last edited:
All these freehanders and vectors artist leave me jealous. I love what everyone is doing here on SHH and your work is tops too! Keep up the fantastic work.

Thanks Xybernauts I'm glad you like Leo. I wanted to try something very different from other styles I've seen. Thx to you as well Illuminata for your kind words. I just added a pic that I hope everyone enjoys as well.

Here's one I just finished. A cartoony pic of Spidey again using Sketchbook Pro for Android on my tablet. If ya like it lemme know.

Spider-Man
(Web Slinger)
SpiderManArchNerd_zps87f82450.png

Last edited:
nice to see new art work from you

Superman

SupesArchNerd_zps1082be70.jpg

I think this is the only picture of Supes that I've drawn and liked. Again this was done using the Sketchbook Pro app.

Last edited:
bIZARRO

BizarroArchNerdSig_zps9d0b6ea8.png

" bIZARRO LOVE sUPERMAN! bIZARRO WANT TO DO GOOD THINGS TO sUPERMAN'S PAL jIMMY oLSEN WHILE sUPERMAN NOT WATCH! tHEN bIZARRO HUG sUPERMAN TO LIFE!!! "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"