Batman Begins The Art Of Batman Begins

batsone said:
what all of a sudden it's a cryin' shame to post scans???
please, you people need to get off your high horses and stop being a$$ hole$. seven months ago you all were ridin' members like MJZ&TRIAD,GUARD,ECT..nuts to post pics that they had and now all of a sudden your all self rightious?? pi$$ off with that pu$$y a$$ $h!t:down: :down::batman:

I'm a big, hairy pu$$y a$$ b!tch ... and BUY THE BOOK!

hey yo its sean said:
Why, what a startling revelation! I'm glad you're here to tell us these things.

Anytime! Glad i could help out!

maybe we need a few of scans because the book isn't on sell in our country

Looks like I'll have to order this book through Amazon - nobody has it around here yet.......

scan.jpg

8e20138c.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0006B.jpg

First half are awesome BatScot, the last half are red x's for me. Thanks!

EDIT: nm, they work now. You are the man. Boy, I hope some of those art shots are representative of poses we will see in the film.

scan0006B.jpg

I hope we get something like this for the sequel, traditional color scheme and claspless.

awesome!!!!!!
hidden locking snaps prevent enemies from removing Batman's cowl and revealing his true identity should he become unconcious or incapacitated.
:up:
HYPE_syg.gif

woah, these scans my have convinced me to buy this (after prom is over)

Whoa, that book looks really spectacular. I'm buying it.

GREAT PICS!!! but was there any info or pics on ra's al ghul or anything relating to him?

I think that might have been exaggeration to connect it to the comics, because it is exactly the same in the Ultimate Guide. We'll see, though.

that's awesome!:up:
scan0008B.jpg

:up:defenitly have to pick this up

MatchesMalone said:
I think that might have been exaggeration to connect it to the comics, because it is exactly the same in the Ultimate Guide. We'll see, though.

I noticed that too.. Well, here's hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"