The Art of Spoarz TM

Spoarz™

Auteur Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Howdy, I just thought that I'd post some pieces of my artwork on the Hype for all to see. Let me know what you think. :)

SpideyVillains.jpg

Spider-manBW.jpg

DD.jpg

Spider-manMoon.jpg

not bad . . . not bad at all; I really like the villains pic

One piece of advice, though . . . both of your 3/4 shots of Spidey have a lot of distortion in the face; I can see what you're trying to achieve, but the pic on top seems like he's missing a piece of his head . . . try looking at some reference to nail that angle . . . it's a tough one

spoarz, HOT HOT HOT!!! Love it! You know I'm a big fan!! :up: :up:

Thanks dude, I appreciate the many compliments. :)

You finally made a thread! :)

Awesome artwork too! Keep it up! :up:

Thanks Silver :) I thought it was about time I started one. :D Here is a picture of Daredevil I made a while back.
DaredevilPencilled.jpg

You got any more, spoarz? Marvel, DC, anything?

Thor's hammer looks a bit too small and not exactly straight. But overall, it's all very good. :up:

Thanks people, glad you like them. :) And I'll do something about the hammer when I have some free time. :D

Here is one of Captain America. Apologies for his dodgy shield, but I didn't even plan on inking or colouring this image, let alone post it on the internet. :D
CaptainAmerica.jpg

While I'm at it, I'll post this picture of Mr Fantastic. I don't know when I'll be able to colour this, due to the large number of University assignments I have, so I'll just post it as it is for now.
MrFantastic.jpg

Nice Mr. F. The only thing I don't like is the top of his arms. The anatomy is a little confusing. It looks like he either has really weird shoulders or tiny shoulders and large, wildly out-of-place biceps. Otherwise great drawing.

Thanks doommachine :up: I think you're right, the arms could have used a little more work.

This is a recent picture that I decided to make, and thought I may as well post. This, like the Mr Fantastic picture, will be coloured in the future when I have the time. The scanner I used was completely crap unfortunately, so the image may look slightly pixelated. Hope y'all like it. :D

Spider-manNYC.jpg

^Yeah, I'd like to see what you would do to that with color.

man, i bet those lines were a pain to draw

ComicChick04 said:
man, i bet those lines were a pain to draw

No, it wasn't too bad actually, you just have to be patient and not rush that kind of thing. It was a picnic compared to what I had to do in art while I was at college. :D

cmill216 said:
^Yeah, I'd like to see what you would do to that with color.

Yeah, you and me both dude. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"