The artwork of 0neDisturbedSOB

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by 0neDisturbedSOB, Jul 13, 2005.

1. The Last Meatbag

The Last Meatbag Registered

Yes! Another one of these threads, SOB you're one of my favorite artists on these boards, I love your work, and your coloring skills.

2. 0neDisturbedSOB

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

3. 0neDisturbedSOB

Quick pen sketches when I was hooked on a Year One show. These took about 5-10min each....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GG pen sketch I did when the movie costume was first shown. Took about 15min....

[​IMG]

Sketch of "The Thing" maquette that I never finished. Took about 15min...

[​IMG]

Unfinished He-Man drawing I did about 2years ago. This one took about 30min, probably would've taken another 1-2hrs to complete had I done it...

[​IMG]

4. The Last Meatbag

The Batman thread was the one that got me hooked on your art, Id love to see your rendition of the Joker for the next Batman Begins

5. The Spider-Bat

The Spider-Bat Registered

Hey OneDisturbedSOB, Do you think you could draw and entire graphic novel? If so click on the last link in my sig.

6. The Last Meatbag

I think you'd have to pay him man

7. 0neDisturbedSOB

MAYBE. I like to do pin-up pieces for fun but I am no where near being called a "comic book artist". I have done very few sequential pieces, it's actually something I'm working towards improving right now. Unfortunately if I were to take on something like what you're asking I would have to be paid for it....I just can't dedicate that much time to something like that unless I'm being compensated for it. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, it's just the way things have to be right now.

Maybe someday if/when I ever "go pro" I'll be able to do things like this for fun, but right now my art is what pays my bills and I barely have enough time to do all of the paying jobs I have right now.

8. The Spider-Bat

I guess that's a no then.

9. The Last Meatbag

Unless you have about 40 bucks Spider-Bat, I think you should try Coloring and Drawing it on your own, you'll improve your drawing skills and you feel a sense of pride when its all finished, even if your drawing not so great you'll still be commended for your writing :)

10. The Spider-Bat

I have about oh say, 25 cents.

11. iambilly81

iambilly81 Registered

its alot of work to do a whole book man. you cant do anything else with your day but that book. its hard to do, especially if your not pro and get to do that all day long.

12. The Spider-Bat

But would a signed issue of Fantastic FOur 30th Anniversary do?

13. 0neDisturbedSOB

Thanks. I was pretty proud of my "The Batman artwork" thread. It was really the first thread I had ever created on these boards, and it was at a time when I had A LOT of free time to do things like that for fun. It's funny because I actually got A LOT of freelance work from people that had seen that thread (I posted it here, LOG, and He-Man.org). Sad to say that thread appears to be officially dead now because it's nowhere on these boards anymore...oh well, I was pretty happy that it got suge a huge response (almost 100,000 hits).

Moving on, here is some more artwork....

Sketches I did based on one of my favorite games/characters; Rau from "Mark of Kri". This was done about 2 1/2 years ago (when the game came out) with blue pencil and sharpie.

[​IMG]

Sketch I did of Tom Welling from "Smallville". This was done about 2-3 years ago with blue pencil. I think I went a little too heavy around his eyes because it looks like he's wearing eyeshadow...

[​IMG]

Another game inspired sketch I did. This is from "Prince of Persia Warrior Within". I loved the cover art so much I wanted to sketch it out. This was done ALL with a bic pen and a sharpie marker (as is evident by the mistakes).

[​IMG]

Creature designs I did from a script that Sandy Collora gave me entitled "Hunter Prey". These were the aliens from the script. Done all in blue pencil in about 20min...

[​IMG]

14. The Last Meatbag

I love the game the Mark of Kri one of the greatest games ever in my opinion, I love the art style of it. It reminds me of a disney movie, with a lot of blood.

15. The Last Meatbag

Do you usually just use a bic marker pen and a sharpie for your work? Or do you pencil it out first?

16. 0neDisturbedSOB

Sorry man but unfortunately the phone company doesn't accept that as a payment method. I would do it yourself like "Spork" said, it'll improve your own skills.

I told my girlfriend last night that in no more than 3 years I want to be able to turn in portfolios to people/companies at the SDCC in the hopes of getting some professional work. Right now I just don't think "I'm there" and I don't want to turn anything in unless I feel 100% positive it's my best work.

17. 0neDisturbedSOB

Most of the time I do sketches I use a basic black bic pen and sharpie marker. If I'm going to do an actual "drawing" that I might want to frame, or give to someone I'll use blue pencil, but then again I've been known to use pen on those too.....I don't know why pen just rolls smoother for me.

18. spiderfan08

spiderfan08 Registered

i would love to see you do a spiderman piece. i love everything in here. you are really talented.

19. The Last Meatbag

I think he did do a really good spider-man redesign once, I loved it

20. 0neDisturbedSOB

Ask and ye shall receive....

Spider-Man redesign I did awhile back (done all in pen & some quick Photoshop)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. The Last Meatbag

Web-tastic!!!!!!!!

sorry I had to say that

22. lionhart

lionhart Registered

The second version looks like Ross's Movie design with the eyes and uniform design, not the colors though.

23. insurgo

insurgo Registered

Heya - I'm a Beach & Ball guy myself. What city yo live in? Do I know you?

...and other questions.

24. spiderfan08

spiderfan08 Registered

cool. thanx. that is awesome!

25. 0neDisturbedSOB

I live in Anaheim, about 10min away from BB comics. You might know me I'm in there all the time talking to Carl.