The artwork of 0neDisturbedSOB

Spidey-Bat said:
Your Batman and Joker 1865 are cool. Plan on doing any other 1800's versions?

Superman & Flash for sure. At some point I MAY do a GL

iambilly81 said:
haha, we should form a club.....me, you, and a bunch of people asking questions, haha. i dont mind the questions, but i get them alot, and i see you do too. ha, an illustrator help thread....hmmmmmm

An illustrator help thread would be great. I've been using Photoshop for a while but am far more impressed with illustrator.

I've been working on a Photoshop Tutorial Thread, and I would LOVE to see an Illustrator thread.

I'll trade someone an Illustrator help thread for a Photoshop help thread.

That makes two of us. I just got it yesterday.

logan_weapon_x said:
Yeah I've already started learning them. I love this program so much more than Photoshop.
I despise Photoshop, now. It's so limited... Illustrator just has so many options. So many abilities. So much control. And, even if you create a picture at 1 inch by 1 inch, you can stretch it to 100 inches by 100 inches and keep the same look. Smaller file sizes. I hate photoshop. I hate it so much!

I wouldn't say I HATE Photoshop, but I have definitely began to use it less and less. Aside from the fact that I'm WAY better versed in Illustrator, Photoshop feels a little too restricted to me at times. I still use it because it's faster to throw some color on a picture in PS than in AI, but when I want to sit down and do "serious coloring" I always turn to Illustrator.

I would like to get more into PS though, learn how to color better...etc. So again I pose the question WHERE IS THE PHOTOSHOP HELP THREAD??

Haven't done any others, but I MIGHT. I did a really quick two-face sketch awhile back but I think I either threw it away or lost it.

So I'm trying out a new Avatar using my new Superman pic, but right now it looks like crap. The picture is too long to fit it all in the 50x50pxl box, so would any of the avatar pros like to make me a custome one? ideally I'd like it to go from the left of the picture and move to the right so everything is visible (a moving avatar basically).

Can anyone help me out?

I considered it, but it still wouldn't help. The artwork is rectangular in shape, and the avatar box is square....it still wouldn't fit in what I want to show. I changed it from my artwork to the regular pic of Routh, but ideally I'd like to have my own custom made avatar.

I've asked in the avatar request threads, maybe someone can help me there.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
I considered it, but it still wouldn't help. The artwork is rectangular in shape, and the avatar box is square....it still wouldn't fit in what I want to show. I changed it from my artwork to the regular pic of Routh, but ideally I'd like to have my own custom made avatar.

I've asked in the avatar request threads, maybe someone can help me there.

Why don't you have it scroll from his feet to his head?

Because I don't plan on keeping this avatar. It's only being used until someone can help me out with my actual drawing of Routh.

well, your avatar doesn't have to be 50x50 or 75x75. Those are just the limits.

My latest 'project'.....

IM000327.jpg

Custom made Superman Returns style vinyl sticker. This baby's made of a 2-layered 2mil vinyl that is UV resistant and self adhesive. Stuck one on my fridge....next to all of the other Superman paraphernalia. The colors are lot duller than the normal emblem to resemble the new, darker color tones of the suit.

0neDisturbedSOB said:
My latest 'project'.....

IM000327.jpg

Custom made Superman Returns style vinyl sticker. This baby's made of a 2-layered 2mil vinyl that is UV resistant and self adhesive. Stuck one on my fridge....next to all of the other Superman paraphernalia. The colors are lot duller than the normal emblem to resemble the new, darker color tones of the suit.

me and my buddy do that on the side, vinyle stickers n magnets. do you have a cutter, or someone you know?

You should offer some vinyls and what not as a prize to the winners of a contest one month, 0DSOB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"