Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoE probably.
ah now i got it....

well from what I read Cap 2 is what spins into Avengers 2

yeah it will lead into avengers thats why im asking, seems this leads to the masters of evil as well...and when will thanos appear? after all thats happening or better if thats the case.

ultron maybe introduced in cap 2 or atleast they mention pym as its ai creator or so.

then in avengers 2 the masters of evilstart to form and ultron as the main villain. whats in the third gonna happen?

Do you guys listen to what you post. Ant Man needs the create Ultron to be relevant? We all knew his film was coming AFTER Avengers 2. If you want to be mad at anyone be mad at Edgar Wright for taking a million years to shoot Ant-Man.

Wright has said he wanted to shoot a comedic-tone film and we know Ultron wouldn't be the villain in an Ant-Man film. If the only thing you can say about Hank Pym is he created Ultron, then what does he bring to the team besides history?

Nothing. Is that what you want to hear? Honestly. He brings domestic abuse, indecisive identities and genocidal AI.

That's it. So an Ultron movie without Hank Pym should be an MCU without Hank Pym.

And no. I'm not mad at Edgar Wright. You don't need a solo film to introduce one single character. He doesn't even need to be Ant-Man to create Ultron. Just Hank Pym.

So assuming Stark is creating Ultron in this, shall we speculate about the classic "Paul Bettany playing him through a corrupt JARVIS" theory? I get the impression he wouldn't be interested without a big paycheck, considering he hasn't even seen the IM movies, nor TA. Then again, the guy did star in Priest, right? So who knows.

I'm inclined to think Ultron will be a whole new separate entity from JARVIS. Like he wanted to create a new AI that would make decisions on its own, as opposed to tinkering with the butler-esque JARVIS we know.

Nothing. Is that what you want to hear? Honestly. He brings domestic abuse, indecisive identities and genocidal AI.

That's it. So an Ultron movie without Hank Pym should be an MCU without Hank Pym.

And no. I'm not mad at Edgar Wright. You don't need a solo film to introduce one single character. He doesn't even need to be Ant-Man to create Ultron. Just Hank Pym.
Why are you guys ignoring the fact Hank Pym was said to be old in Wright's script? I've been saying since yesterday that Pym is probably not what everyone thinks he is in the MCU and they're going for a different route. They're doing what makes the most sense for their universe.

So you just want to have hank there to create Ultron just so you can hate him. Haha. And why would you hate stark? hank created Ultron and then Ultron became self aware. We already know they aren't adapting the AU comic arc, just borrowing the title.

But if stark created him or even if hank did, that doesn't make me hate whoever created him. Neither tony nor hank would be creating him with evil plans in mind. You can hate Loki, because he planned on doing evil things. Do you see wht I'm saying?

It's going to be annoying as **** to have to watch people ***** and moan for two straight years about a change just because they don't like change, **** how much sense it makes. :whatever:

If all Pym has going for him is an inferiority complex, I wouldn't want him at all. It's an interesting small component for a character, but his defining characteristic? There's nothing worse than having to get behind a mopey or consistently frustrated protagonist.

I'm sure they'll be shaping his characterization to their own liking, not unlike with Stark. Sometimes filmmakers can be just as creative as comic writers, y'know. It's an adaptation, and the best way to sell Ant-Man, a character whose name never doesn't inspire laughter in the GA, isn't going to be "He's got an inferiority complex and keeps failing at what he does. He's a total badass though, we swear." Wright described his film as a mad-scientist/super-spy mashup. I get the feeling they'll be doing what they want with him.

It's going to be annoying as **** to have to watch people ***** and moan for two straight years about a change just because they don't like change, **** how much sense it makes. :whatever:

especially since no one can actually confirm the change

especially since no one can actually confirm the change

As of right now we are kinda speculating the change, but we are saying that the change if true makes sense.

So you just want to have hank there to create Ultron just so you can hate him. Haha. And why would you hate stark? hank created Ultron and then Ultron became self aware. We already know they aren't adapting the AU comic arc, just borrowing the title.

But if stark created him or even if hank did, that doesn't make me hate whoever created him. Neither tony nor hank would be creating him with evil plans in mind. You can hate Loki, because he planned on doing evil things. Do you see wht I'm saying?

I do see what youre saying, but not a single word of it changes my opinion. I hate to love Loki. I love to hate Thanos. I hate to hate Pym. I love to love Stark. You make him responsible for the destructive force in A2, I will be forced to hate him.

Listen, Broseph. I've already decided that I plan on being unapologetically against this decision. So you can keep arguing it with me if you want, but if there is not a single mention to Pym in Phase 2 I am against Ultron being in Avengers 2.

I do see what youre saying, but not a single word of it changes my opinion. I hate to love Loki. I love to hate Thanos. I hate to hate Pym. I love to love Stark. You make him responsible for the destructive force in A2, I will be forced to hate him.

Listen, Broseph. I've already decided that I plan on being unapologetically against this decision. So you can keep arguing it with me if you want, but if there is not a single mention to Pym in Phase 2 I am against Ultron being in Avengers 2.

Hey listen I can't change your mind and I'm not gonna try, and you can't change mine haha. If it is stark, I won't mind. If its pym, of course I wouldn't mind. So either way I will be happy. On the other hand you not so much but guess we will wait and see.

Correct. They assumption that Stark will be responsible for Ultron will be annoying.

If Pym's not in it, I'm holding out hope that they at least mention him as the designer of the Ultron AI. That might be enough to save the concept for me.

It's also possible someone gets a hold of Stark's tech and utilizes it to create Ultron in some way, but Stark being the creator is looking fairly likely. Either way, the Iron Man mask being the key focus in the teaser definitely telling us that he plays a very big role in the process, as well as Joss saying Ultron comes from "the current team."

I wonder how SW/Quicksilver will factor into this story.

Uh yes we can. No Hank Pym in A2. Whedon has said this. He says Utron is created out of the existing Avengers.

Ahhh yes forgot about that post in the other thread haha.

Pym is an extremely ineresting character. He is a pacifist reluctant super hero. He brings a different dimension to the team plus offers a visually unique ability. As someone who hated IM3 I would have no problem with Stark creating Ultron.

Would fans be ok if instead of creating Ultron Hank creates the Vision??

Unless Wright decides to speed **** up, they're gonna just go ahead and have Stark be Ultron's maker. They want to do this storyline and Disney has no plans on waiting.

Pym is an extremely ineresting character. He is a pacifist reluctant super hero. He brings a different dimension to the team plus offers a visually unique ability. As someone who hated IM3 I would have no problem with Stark creating Ultron.

You must be a fan of A:EMH.

I don't remember Pym being a pacifist or all that reluctant of a hero in 616. Especially before creating Ultron. So if he doesn't create Ultron, what's to make him reluctant? Do you expect them to base the character off a cartoon?

So Whedon has stated Ultron is created from the existing Avengers? That confirms it then, its all about the Stark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"