Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulkbuster? Wow!

I don't really want a big part of the film taken up by Hulk causing trouble but at least it will be great to see.

And can someone describe the SW & QS concepts please?

How sure are we that Tony Stark is in that Hulkbuster armor?
Or, more to the point, how sure are we that Tony is using his own free will to fight Hulk there?

Got a feeling Ultron is manipulating that suit. With or without Tony onboard.
Very well could be. And it'd be a great way to get Hulkbuster vs Hulk without Banner losing control

Hmm... Bruce and Tony at odds? Nice. It makes things a conflict, and not just a fight as Joss has said.

And lets remeber, Hulk has been a founding Avenger, but he's never been a long term member.

My god I jumped off my couch when I saw that! Avengers 2 baby!

So are we possibly getting a mind-controlled Hulk via Von Strucker with Loki's staff? Or maybe the Hulk has gone wild in South Africa and they send in Stark to try and put him down and get him back?

or Ultron is controlling the Hulkbuster armor?

Hulkbuster? Wow!

I don't really want a big part of the film taken up by Hulk causing trouble but at least it will be great to see.

And can someone describe the SW & QS concepts please?

BjDTvmNIIAAu_2l.jpg

Quicksilver had brown/darker hair.

Hulk vs Hulkbuster is worth the price of admission alone! :D

OK .... Did anyone else just make a mess all over themselves? Holy mother of god , this pumped me up so much!

Or, more to the point, how sure are we that Tony is using his own free will to fight Hulk there?

Good point. I actually hope that's the case and now that you say it, it seems a little more likely than a free will Stark having to deal with Hulk out of control again.

While I'm excited about the Hulkbuster, I'm kind of confused.

In Avengers, Banner loses control and attacks Black Widow and Thor.
Later on he says he's always angry and in control of Hulk for the final battle.
Now in Avengers 2, he loses control of Hulk.

Make up your mind Banner. Can you control it or not?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, I really hope we don't see monster Hulk again.

Last edited:
I don't even care that he hasn't got white hair.

Still looks miles better than that other incarnation...

It's one of his most distinct features.

They've already said many times if the white hair doesn't work they're not going to use it.

Of course, this is concept art so it could certainly change in the film but if the white hair doesn't work, it just doesn't work.

It's one of his most distinct features.

But he might not have it so don't get your hopes too high. I would like to see how they explain that since in the Xmen Universe Magneto doesn't have white hair when he's younger. I think in order to show that they are twins they might for go the hair.

From CBM, who got them from Marvel.
5328eb46e9cbd.jpg

h0vkbiboc06tcwifhjbn.jpg

5328ebda24f6b.jpg

5328eba0590c8.jpg

Last edited:
While I'm excited about the Hulkbuster, I'm kind of confused.

In Avengers, Banner loses control and attacks Black Widow and Thor.
Later on he says he's always angry and in control of Hulk for the final battle.
Now in Avengers 2, he loses control of Hulk.

Make up your mind Banner. Can you control it or not?

Endeavour brought up a great point. Ultron may have hijacked the HUlkbuster armor.

Although, I thought the Johannesburg scene was supposed to be the beginning of Avengers 2, so I don't know if Ultron would be in play immediately.

Maybe he gets white hair during the course of the film? So they are able to show how he got it instead of just having this new character with white hair.

Idk there looks like there's some grayness in his hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"