Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOH!!!

That is the best idea evah!!! Black Widow gives birth to an Infinity Gem.

*cue Thanos entrance*

*cue fun scene with Thanos and the baby*

*cue Thanos b*tching that he has no idea what to do with a kid!*

*cue Thanos saying he's too old for this !#$%*

It's like Avengers just writes itself!

It's a PG movie. They won't include those elements of a Thanos/Widow sex scene. :o

As I recall, Penelope Cruz was also around 5 months along when she was filming PotC 4. I remember she had a sword fight scene in that as well. They can get creative with clothing, camera angles and body doubles.

Plus, when Jeremy injured himself before the Clint/Natasha fight in the Avengers was filmed, Scarlett rearranged her schedule so that she could be the one to film it with him later (as opposed to using doubles). If there is an action scene that requires Scarlett to be the one throwing the punches, the actors and studio will arrange for it to be shot later. Scarlett has a reputation for being a true professional - the studio should be willing to work with her.

ScarJo will put in all the hard labour for this role. :p

Speaking out of ignorance, how far along a pregnancy would be the latest (on average) that it would be safe to be doing Black Widow moves?

Speaking out of ignorance, how far along a pregnancy would be the latest (on average) that it would be safe to be doing Black Widow moves?

She can just do Black Widow reaction shots. They can film her face or her fist or leg etc and use a stunt double. As to what is safe, I have no idea.

Pregnant women can actually continue with exercise and fitness levels way into late second/third trimester so long as they don't have any complications and their doctor hasn't put them on bedrest. Last year an 8 month pregnant woman who does Crossfit came under fire for posting a pic of her lifting weights. Heavy, heavy weights.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/pregnant-crossfit-mom-facebook_n_3956608.html

There are also women who run strenuously up until the time they deliver their child, or they go in to labor during races (marathons actually) and they're perfectly fine. It's very subjective and obviously they shouldn't go against doctor's advice, but if a woman has a certain fitness level and then she gets pregnant, she can continue doing the same or similar activities (though they may have to be adjusted).

But I will say that it's far more likely for Whedon and Co. to use Scarlett's reaction shots and camera trickery rather than take any unnecessary risks.

Last edited:
Pregnant women can actually continue with exercise and fitness levels way into late second/third trimester so long as they don't have any complications and their doctor hasn't put them on bedrest. Last year an 8 month pregnant woman who does Crossfit came under fire for posting a pic of her lifting weights. Heavy, heavy weights.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/pregnant-crossfit-mom-facebook_n_3956608.html

There are also women who run strenuously up until the time they deliver their child, or they go in to labor during races (marathons actually) and they're perfectly fine. It's very subjective and obviously they shouldn't go against doctor's advice, but if a woman has a certain fitness level and then she gets pregnant, she can continue doing the same or similar activities (though they may have to be adjusted).

But I will say that it's far more likely for Whedon and Co. to use Scarlett's reaction shots and camera trickery rather than take any unnecessary risks.
In december there was also that story about the ballerina who was still dancing and working out (with her doctor's approval) pretty much up until the last days of her pregnancy:

http://www.today.com/moms/its-beautiful-time-9-months-pregnant-ballerina-breathtaking-2D11775210

I agree though, Whedon will likely use trickery and body/stunt doubles where necessary to keep her and the baby safe and (like I said earlier), it wouldn't surprise me if they probably do some additional filming/pickups after she has the baby (if the schedule allows for it)

Last edited:
There's no point in risking her baby for the sake of a movie. If she somehow lost the baby, no matter how well this movie does and how much she earns from it, it will never replace that loss.

She can just do Black Widow reaction shots. They can film her face or her fist or leg etc and use a stunt double. As to what is safe, I have no idea.
As long as it looks convincing it should be fine. No point taking risks. But I hope she doesn't have another one during Avengers 3. :woot: Want to see her really show some moves for that one.

Oh I remember seeing that with loads of negative comments from other women. Good to know. And I agree, even if commonly safe, how bad would people feel if there was a complication. I'm sure Whedon & co will do the right thing to get the most out of her scenes early on with minimal risk.

Still hoping that Emily van De Camp has at least a small role in this as Agent 13/Sharon Carter

It wouldn't surprise me if she did show up. Van Camp did say that TWS was merely the beginning of her character's evolution. I also think that she'll play a major role in Cap 3.

And in that case, Wesley was right about his lack of screen time when he was playing the title character. Trinity suffered for it and audiences hated it.

Also, Downey was injured during Iron Man 3 and they just CGId his face onto his stunt double. I didn't even notice.

Agreed! Snipes had every reason to be angry about the direction they went with Blade: Trinity.

IM3 is another great example! Also, Skinny Steve! They pasted Evan's face on a body double for shots too complex to slim Evans down. There are many ways to get around this. Everyone freaking out is doing so for no reason.

I just want to know how ScarJo can fit into her catsuit with her baby bump already showing. Are they are going to CGI her a flat tummy?

I just want to know how ScarJo can fit into her catsuit with her baby bump already showing. Are they are going to CGI her a flat tummy?

There's speculation that they might CGI her face into the body of the stunt double.

They'll bring in Emily Blunt to play Widow and digitally paste ScarJo's face on her

And KRASINSKI will play Thanos

Banner sex with Black Widow= Born the MCU's version of She Hulk :D

Guys, I sincerely hope you're joking with all of the ScarJo "solutions". None of them are really plausible.

What they're obviously going to do is create a completely CGI version of ScarJo. Argh, Scarlett is pulling a "Charisma Carpenter" with this sudden pregnancy.

It goes without saying they are going to clone her, hit said clone with some quick grow juice and have it do her part until she gives birth. Duh.

They could just put her picture on a balloon and have her voice it...

It goes without saying they are going to clone her, hit said clone with some quick grow juice and have it do her part until she gives birth. Duh.
Um... LMD? Hello? :woot:

They're going to build a time machine, travel back in time and get young Christopher Walken to play ScarJo's part. Just put a red wig on him and there you go.

scarlett-johansson-christoper-walken-lookalike-gi-tumblr.jpg

Most plausible solution.

They could just put her picture on a balloon and have her voice it...

Too expensive. Plus, Black Widow doesn't have the power to float in the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"