Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
toward the end you see a full size Hulkbuster hand!!!

I can't wait for all of these CBM's to come out! Cap, SM, DOFP! , GotG. The Avengers 2 is going to be huge but even from the look of this you can see the scale is going to be something we havent seen before. It makes me wonder how they are going to do Thanos in 3 without it being a step down from peoples expectations as all third films in franchises go.

I mean, how hard would this be to pull off?
8d76ff27ad7af0cbf3768540126709a9.png
Maybe they found it distracting, that it didn't fit his look. I am not going to question them on this one.

That concept art of Tony in a lab looked a lot like the lab Tony and Bruce used pn the heli-carrier to me.

No Ultron reveal? :(

That Hulkbuster looks kick ass! :D

And SW looks pretty cool, I guess... I was expecting something like her current outfit in 616.[/QUO
They said months ago that Wanda wouldn't be wearing her 616 costume and that it would be redesigned for the movie.

It's official then, the Johannesburg set is the big Hulkbuster/Hulk showdown.

Hulk buster hand

XQJUALIl.jpg

Awesome concept art, so happy we are finally seeing The Hulkbuster armour, after the tease in IM3 it makes sense for it to appear here, cant wait for that fight. I wonder if its Tony Stark or Ultron controlling it though?

They cut to that Black Widow/Hulk art when they said the "new alliances" thing, and we know they've been teasing Banner dating someone. I don't think it's a stretch to put 2 and 2 together there

Whedon would have to be stupid NOT to have Ultron highjack at least one of Tony's armors at some point in the movie.
Yep, and Whedon's not stupid so.....:cool:

I'm sure there is at least ONE person on here who could provide relief to this QS hair color talk...someone on here has to have already seen the
post credits CA:TWS post credits scene featuring him and SW.
Settle the debate already!

I wish I could.:csad:

And who's to say QS wont get his silver hair at a later point in the movie due to some reason? Remember Malekith didnt get his 'two-face' till like half an hr into Thor 2.

And Olsen already said that her costume has a headdress, but that is not shown here so i'm betting money, this isnt their 'Avengers' look

Maybe they found it distracting, that it didn't fit his look. I am not going to question them on this one.
I'm sorry if I seem whiny but Quicksilve's white slicked back hair was the ONE design aspect of any character in Avengers 2 that I "needed" to see.

They cut to that Black Widow/Hulk art when they said the "new alliances" thing, and we know they've been teasing Banner dating someone. I don't think it's a stretch to put 2 and 2 together there
Oh, so many possible jokes, so little time. :woot:

I'm sorry if I seem whiny but Quicksilve's white slicked back hair was the ONE design aspect of any character in Avengers 2 that I "needed" to see.

Nothing wrong with that, it's not like you're going on a rampage over it.

There's a possibility they're not doing the white hair so-as to create some distinction between theirs and the POS one FOX is putting out.

I don't think you are whining. I completely get you here. I just think that if we don't see the hair at some point, I don't think it will be because they didn't try.

With Tony using a remote system in IM3 to control the armor and assemble it, a system that's hooked into his brain, who is to say Ultron can't use it to "hack" into Tony's mind itself?

Wanda looks awesome. I hope her eyes glow like that when she uses her powers.
I love the concept. She may have other outfits of course but Scarlet Witch is an easy look to get wrong. Can see Olsen pulling this off while some other more outlandish costumes would have been difficult. And yeah the eyes thing would be cool.

There's a possibility they're not doing the white hair so-as to create some distinction between theirs and the POS one FOX is putting out.

Anything would be better than that to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"