Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these concepts are making me hype even more! How would you guys rank them?
For me, it's...

1: Hulkbuster... no doubt about it.
2: Quicksilver
3: Scarlet Witch
4: That Hulk and Widow... thing.

T"Challa;28230601 said:
And who's to say QS wont get his silver hair at a later point in the movie due to some reason? Remember Malekith didnt get his 'two-face' till like half an hr into Thor 2.

And Olsen already said that her costume has a headdress, but that is not shown here so i'm betting money, this isnt their 'Avengers' look
As he's young and probably not Quicksilver yet he can get the silver hair at any time in the future, even in a later film if they decide they want to put it in.

And she probably has a different Avengers outfit then, unless they just add the headdress to this! That will be the really hard one to get right but a great start on her design nonetheless.

So I noticed that in the concept art of Tony in a lab, he is in the exact same pose as he is on the IM3 poster. Between him and the hulk, what's with them reusing art? lol

So I noticed that in the concept art of Tony in a lab, he is in the exact same pose as he is on the IM3 poster. Between him and the hulk, what's with them reusing art? lol
It saves time, especially when the character's design isn't meant to be the main focus of the art.

Well do you want silver hair?

After having seen the silver hair on Singer's Pietro, No I don't want silver hair. It simply doesn't work.:csad: See for yourself.

quicksilver-scarlet-witch.jpg

Pietro's hair in AOU looks a lot more accurate despite not being silver.

Also, did what you see in that after credits make you happy? :cwink:

Yes.:woot:

It's just concept so if they already have something that fits the bill for one character in a certain pose they can reuse and do new concept art for the other characters in the frame. Hulk after all already looked close to perfection and human Stark doesn't need new concept art if they have something good already.

It's just concept art. There's all sorts of hobbled together stuff like that all over any film's production office. I have no idea why they would put it in a video like this for public consumption though, lol

It doesn't surprise me really, I mean Tony's been in multiple Marvel movies now and hardly changed a bit, appearance wise.

Probably no point in drawing him out from scratch and just used an old pic for reference.

Funny, I didn't even notice the brown hair on Quicksiver when I first saw the concept art. Didn't realize until I came here. Shows how little it matters to me haha, just give me interesting characters :) and that picture was for sure really cool an got me excited regardless.

Same art from the Marvel's The Avengers and Iron Man 3 poster. Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.

After having seen the silver hair on Singer's Pietro, No I don't want silver hair. It simply doesn't work.:csad: See for yourself.

Ha, although natural looking silver hair would look a lot better than this just got done with the homemade dye-job look.

I would love and prefer they gave Pietro silver hair, I would be a little disappointed if they don't.

You people can call me a troll all you want. Reusing the same art for a new movie and likely trying to pass it off as "new" is lazy.

1. The DOFP hair is just black with gray highlights, so of course it looks bad. Pure white with that concept style would be perfect.

2. Is this confirmation?

IS THIS CONFIRMATION?

ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!:cmad:

So that's confirmation that Pietro's going to have brown hair then?

You people can call me a troll all you want. Reusing the same art for a new movie and likely trying to pass it off as "new" is lazy.

It's ''concept'' art. A lot of people don't seem to realize that, including you.

Tony Stark has looked nearly the same since the first Iron Man. No need for them to keep drawing or creating the same images over and over again when they are obviously focusing on background details etc..

I knew we wouldn't get anything of substance. But reusing the same art and trying to pass it off as new? That's lazy You can call me a troll or hater or whatever. It's just lazy.
Its just to save time man. I wasn't even complaining, just noticing.

Okay I must be crazy because I know I will be shot for this.
In Dofp quicksilver is in the 70's
In the Avengers 2 Quicksilver is in the present day
So their costumes are never going to be similar.
Their personalities sound different especially with the time frames, so I dont personally get why people are comparing them. I get people want comic accurate characters but as of right now neither characters are exactly copied from page to screen and that is okay for me, but what if singer brings quicksilver back for apocalypse in the 80's makes him a member of the brotherhood and gives him a costume? I am not trying to cause anything bad but I have heard why people think it on the X-Men forums so thought I should check what peoples opinions are here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"