Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet Witch costume is pretty lazy. One of the only Marvel Studio costumes (can we even call it that?) I have felt nothing for...Quicksilver however looks absolutely perfect.

It looks like she could be wearing civilian clothes... maybe it's not actually her uniform/outfit.

I'm a bit worried that Whedon is completely ignoring that Tony gave up being Iron Man. That South Africa shoot has already been said to be the beginning of the movie, so why is Tony an Avenger again?

I think worrying about stuff like that is premature at this stage. There's nothing to suggest that Tony giving up the mantle will be ignored. If anything, I think it's a story beat that will be of central importance in the creation of Ultron.

No I haven't seen much concept art/pre-visuals from pervious movies. The only movie I saw concept art from was from Marvel's The Avengers and it looked pretty much the same in the movie.

I also don't remember Marvel's The Avengers reusing any concept art images from previous movies. Correct if I'm wrong, I just don't remember it.

Please shut up.

I mean, how hard would this be to pull off?
8d76ff27ad7af0cbf3768540126709a9.png
If the final result is anything like that then we have ourselves a major winner.

Oh vey, people will truly say the dumbest stuff online.

I'm a bit worried that Whedon is completely ignoring that Tony gave up being Iron Man. That South Africa shoot has already been said to be the beginning of the movie, so why is Tony an Avenger again?

The final line of Iron Man 3:

"I am Iron Man."

The concept art was perfect, in my opinion. Quicksilver looked great; I love that they have him in blue. Wanda looked like a real person who put together an outfit out of what a young woman would naturally have in her wardrobe. Her costume may or may not change later, just as Pietro's hair may or may not go white. Those are minor, superficial details that fans tend to obsess over instead of seeing how positive the total picture is.

Of course, we can't get a crop of new images that fandom has been waiting for without the discussion almost immediately veering into whining and *****ing about them. Some things never change. :doh:

It looks like she could be wearing civilian clothes... maybe it's not actually her uniform/outfit.

Looks like a HYDRA/SHIELD patch on the jacket.

Anyone else think that?

Again I'm trying my best not to "troll". But isn't the point of paying the artists to create new stuff. Does it really save that much more money to reuse the same stuff. I'm trying not to piss everyone off. Why couldn't we just get something new drawn in. I'm sure it would only take these artists a day or two at the most.
A day or 2 of productivity..exactly! We only got a handful of pictures here so the reused pictures have saved a fair proportion of the time and budget for even this work. If only they could make this kind of saving across the whole producton and shave 20% of the overall budget.
Why do I seem dense? I'm not into the concept art stuff so I had no idea they reused the same stuff in previous films.
That's why you seemed to be not in the know or 'dense' at the time of your comments lol. But now you've explained why you didn't know which is fine.

But hot damn... Hulkbuster and Quicksilver look AMAZING. My God, this movie is going to be HUGE.

I'm betting now that Quicksilver is going to be the breakout star/hero of this film (like Hulk and Nightcrawler).

The sense of entitlement is strong in this one.

They didn't have to give us anything. Instead they decided to share some behind the scenes artwork, and most everyone is happy except you. Nobody wants to listen to some guy endlessly mewling about something so pointlessly trivial. Get a grip.

I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.

Stark didn't retire, he just wanted to start over with a clean slate.

Same art from the Marvel's The Avengers and Iron Man 3 poster. Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.

You people can call me a troll all you want. Reusing the same art for a new movie and likely trying to pass it off as "new" is lazy.

I knew we wouldn't get anything of substance. But reusing the same art and trying to pass it off as new? That's lazy You can call me a troll or hater or whatever. It's just lazy.

Again I'm trying my best not to "troll". But isn't the point of paying the artists to create new stuff. Does it really save that much more money to reuse the same stuff. I'm trying not to piss everyone off. Why couldn't we just get something new drawn in. I'm sure it would only take these artists a day or two at the most.

Thank you for responding with a level head. It seems everyone around here is ready to blow at a moments notice if you have a disagreement or issue with the material.

I just said it was lazy. I was then corrected and told by another user that it saves money to do it this way. I'm sorry that I noticed it in two different pictures and nobody else wanted to bring it up.

Wow are you annoying and trolling. Just stop my god.

It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying

What if it's not stark in the armor? It could be some military guy. Stark is most likely building Ultron.

Whedon is a comic geek; I'm sure QS's hair will be similar to his comic counterpart in the movie.

Trying to figure out why people think Stark is done being Iron Man...

[YT]UEAcbCpHk3k[/YT]​

I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.

Shut upppppp

Stark didn't quit being Iron Man at the end of the third film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"