Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I'm trying my best not to "troll". But isn't the point of paying the artists to create new stuff. Does it really save that much more money to reuse the same stuff. I'm trying not to piss everyone off. Why couldn't we just get something new drawn in. I'm sure it would only take these artists a day or two at the most.
Concept art isnt meant for public consumption. Its just to give the production crew an idea of how the shot is going to look. Why waste the time and money to make an entirely new picture when it's not necessary in the least?

Your logic confuses me lol :confused:
Evangelion 01 v. Evangelion 03. Somewhat. Would be prettttty cool.
No idea what this means :(

Maybe Quicksilver's hair is brown since Scarlet Witch's hair is brown and they're twins and stuff

It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying

Not only that but basing opinions off a little concept art.

It baffles the mind.

It's anything but quick:

[YT]imtCIDsNVEI[/YT]

They all but say "the Johannesberg shoot is for Hulk vs. Hulkbuster".

Could it very well be Hulk vs Ultron Hulkbuster? I mean, maybe Ultron hacks into it? Don't see why they'd fight, Tony I mean.

Also, was anyone underwhelmed by this documentary? Nothing Ultron related whatsoever.

Though, I like how at the end, when they went through the little sequence, they went from Iron man 3, to Thor 2, to the Winter Soldier, To Guardians, skipped AoU, then went to Ant-man.

I'm still gonna be that guy, but I'll be right here to say I told you so when it gets revealed in Ant-man that Pym played some sort of role in setting Ultron is motion. even if it was simply a little piece of software that made the rounds.

Wow are you annoying and trolling. Just stop my god.

That's what I'm saying. If you don't like something, by all means say so. But my God repeating it over and over and over is ridiculous and accomplishes nothing but annoying people. But then I suppose that's the point.

Can I just say how happy I am about who they cast in all of these new roles? Even though I am not completely satisfied with the concept art (Although it's mostly just QS's hair color), the actors fit the roles like a glove.

It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying

QS's costume reminds me of something they had in The Hunger Games.

With this plasticy look to it.

I thought stark doesn't have his chest thingy anymore

Quicksilver with white hair:

M8h4sQ9.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Scarlet Witch look. It's pure, and sort of scary.

Do we need to go through this again? Insults thrown from any side of any argument or debate will be punished accordingly. How many times do we have to do this dance until people realize there are methods of disagreement without attacking someone.

Maybe Quicksilver's hair is brown since Scarlet Witch's hair is brown and they're twins and stuff

Yeah this, it really makes no difference. He looks great to me.

I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.

BcbVYMO.gif

The concept art was perfect, in my opinion. Quicksilver looked great; I love that they have him in blue. Wanda looked like a real person who put together an outfit out of what a young woman would naturally have in her wardrobe. Her costume may or may not change later, just as Pietro's hair may or may not go white. Those are minor, superficial details that fans tend to obsess over instead of seeing how positive the total picture is.

Of course, we can't get a crop of new images that fandom has been waiting for without the discussion almost immediately veering into whining and *****ing about them. Some things never change. :doh:
Yeah, that's what I thought with Wanda too. I was stoked when I heard SW would be in this film in the 1st place but I thought she'd be really difficult to get right. So far at least I love the tone they're going with and it gives me confidence they might actually be able to pull her off. And also can see Olsen's look fitting this style.

Can I just say how happy I am about who they cast in all of these new roles? Even though I am not completely satisfied with the concept art (Although it's mostly just QS's hair color), the actors fit the roles like a glove.
Yeah that's one thing Marvel consistently nails. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back