Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm saying. If you don't like something, by all means say so. But my God repeating it over and over and over is ridiculous and accomplishes nothing but annoying people. But then I suppose that's the point.

If the amount of comments is what bothers you I'm sorry. I'll try to do it as little as possible and get my points across in one single comment.

Can I just say how happy I am about who they cast in all of these new roles? Even though I am not completely satisfied with the concept art (Although it's mostly just QS's hair color), the actors fit the roles like a glove.

I completely agree, they are not pin point accurate, but when I saw the concept arts live, they nailed that aura for the characters. Felt like I was right back to reading avengers comics

The final line of Iron Man 3:

"I am Iron Man."

A lot of people apparently didn't hear that line. Tony said flat out that it wasn't the suit that made him Iron Man, it's his intellect and ability to create and innovate. "Oh, but he blew up all his suits so he can't be Iron Man again!" Yes, and Tony can go right back into his workshop and create dozens more suits within days because the plans, schematics and diagrams all come from his mind. The was the entire point of Iron Man 3: Tony Stark is Iron Man, he always has the potential to create new armor inside him.

Sometimes I wonder whether people even pay attention to what's right there on screen.

tumblr_m9bs0icLXf1qajc4eo1_250.gif

EASY guys!!! Let's not spoil the night after getting actual NEWS for AoU by arguing over how cheesy it is. Let's just be happy there IS confirmation on what we're getting.

Also, ermm, guys, Olsen did say she has a cloak... So, I'd say the art isn't her complete outfit.

I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.

Could you act any more entitled?

Rhoadey never had a chest piece yet he could still use armor.
Rhodey had an ARC in his Armor. Watch IM2 again. Just before Hammer walks in to "arm" Mark II, Rhodey takes it out

We got Ultron, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver and Vision in this movie. What do we need Loki for?

It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying

Like I said, Pietro's hair has the right cut, and the blue shirt/pants seem like a decent approximation of his bodysuit in the comics. It's recognizably Quicksilver, at the least.

So if I have a disagreement or issue with the material I'm a troll?

Get used to it. Myself and a few others were given a massive amount of crap in the Thor: The Dark World thread just because we had a few worries about the film.

Anyone notice the Ultron bots in the QS concept art?

Also, ermm, guys, Olsen did say she has a cloak... So, I'd say the art isn't her complete outfit.
She was talking about the cloak she has to wear when traveling from her trailer to the set

You people and your Loki. I swear, if you go by the internet no one with breasts would even watch a Marvel movie if he wasn't in it.

Get used to it. Myself and a few others were given a massive amount of crap in the Thor: The Dark World thread just because we had a few worries about the film.

Could you give me a list of users to steer clear from.

The lack of white hair doesn't bother me. Fassbender's Magneto didn't have white hair in First class and it didn't bother me.

Rhodey had an ARC in his Armor. Watch IM2 again. Just before Hammer walks in to "arm" Mark II, Rhodey takes it out

Yeah, but in the suit. He doesn't need it to be in his chest.

I'd expect Tony would just built little reactors into his new Mark 43 and beyond from here on.

Not having a chest piece doesn't stop him from being able to be Iron Man was my point. Also have to note the suits in IM3 were self-powered to be able to do what they did...

It's ridiculous man.

I've literally loved almost everything about the MS movies and Scarlet Witch's concept art didn't fancy me and the hordes come out as if someone desecrated holy ground.

I love the Hype but I'll be honest and say that this level of fervor in terms of "protecting" these properties has become flat out radical.

Loki & Hiddleston are awesome, but enough Loki in Avengers for now.

Agreed. One more movie and he'll risk overexposure. Better to give us a break of a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"