Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Sitwell said the Algorithm can predict the future? I bet Ultron uses the algorithm some way or another

The age of HYDRA/SHIELD is ending, and the world of supers is in chaos, Ultron takes it over. Title of the film is quite appropriate really

I'll wait for Tumblr to give me the non-sexist version.

Just look 'it the way the chair is labeled with her name, relegating her to "the woman's place" on set... Just more proof of Hollywood's patriarchy.

lol^^ it couldve been pink with little hearts and bubble font.

Whatever HYDRA has going on will look like baby stuff compared to ULTRON. That cat is on another level of crazy.

Remember when Sitwell said the Algorithm can predict the future? I bet Ultron uses the algorithm some way or another
I would expect Ultron to have no use for the Zola algorithm since Ultron would be an order of magnitude more technologically advanced.

Organizations that work with big data (NSA, Google, etc.) currently operate software that are semi-reasonable facsimiles of the Zola algorithm. The technology involved in a hypothetical Ultron is, at a minimum, 50 years away... if possible at all.

Whatever JARVIS can do in the movies (which is a lot) ULTRON will be even better Id say.

Saw this on IGN.

original.jpg

So is the point of this that Spider-Man is a coward?

I'll wait for Tumblr to give me the non-sexist version.

:funny:

Yeah, taking a picture of the place Scarlett puts her ass after shooting a scene and showing it to the entire world. How rude.

Whatever JARVIS can do in the movies (which is a lot) ULTRON will be even better Id say.

You mean Ultron will be able to make even better gluten free waffles than Jarvis? I find that very hard to believe.

Spider-Man wussing out about Ultron is serious LOLs...but seeing TASM2 suit along side the rest of the Avengers is awesome.

Yeah, those are all great, especially all together like that. Great work :up:

And I'd like to see that in 2028 with one for each film up to that point. :woot:

Seems obvious to me lol. I'm pretty sure Ultron did something similar in A:EMH where he had (or was) some type of program to elimate threats, and eventually saw all human life as not worthy of being alive this wanting to eliminating them all.

I figure we see something similar to that in AoU.

"Algorithm can predict the future?"

Would this play out with the Scarlet Witch's power? as referred to altering realities and stuff?

I hope we Get Cap leading the battle cry
014.jpg

Same... I understand why Whedon left it out in the first Avengers, but Avengers 2 seems like a good time to throw that line in. With the whole SHIELD thing, the Avengers will have to come together themselves.

I realize where I'm posting, but it's just a chair.

It doesn't provide any new information or insight to the movie. It was stupid to put "the die hards would like it," cause obviously they do. I just don't understand why, it's a chair. My bad, though. If you like it, more power to you.

The Waynes World gif and Scarletts chair reminded me of this (Delaware):

[YT]MQEwJdhfddk[/YT]

Just a Warning.

DO NOT bring the recent Bryan Singer news into these threads......thank you

By the way pass it along to the others

"I'll be there, I'll orchestrate some things, and then I'm kind of out of the way." - SLJ on Nick Fury in #Avengers2 via here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"