Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, great scene right there.

Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised to see a scene where Ultron infiltrates Stark Tower and verbally squares off a little with JARVIS, until ultimately disabling him and taking over the system-- like Stark's two "sons" meeting. I dunno, seems like something that could happen.

Would be a bit weird watching two AI computers argue with each other for long than a minute. LOL

Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised to see a scene where Ultron infiltrates Stark Tower and verbally squares off a little with JARVIS, until ultimately disabling him and taking over the system-- like Stark's two "sons" meeting. I dunno, seems like something that could happen.

I too would be pleased with Spader and Bettany squaring off. Just thinking about Joss' writing for a scene like that is exciting..

Now you've filled me head with dreams, damn you all. If this scene doesn't happen I will be inconsolable.

I wish we'd get a press release on Thanos's casting.

Well, Thanos will probably show up in Guardians of The Galaxy first .

Which makes it even more weird we get Ultron casting before his. :/

****ing hilarious how people were becoming convinced that Jarvis would be Ultron...and then this news hits the web!

Don't believe everything you see.

I don't think the voice points to Ultron not being JARVIS. I thought everyone expected him to change his voice patterns when he turned "evil". JARVIS's doesn't exactly sound intimidating. :/

There's nothing that indicates he still can't be/ evolve from JARVIS. :huh:

There's nothing that indicates he still can't be/ evolve from JARVIS. :huh:

Except for the fact that it's two different actors in two different roles.
Hell, just a few hours ago everyone --- okay, a lot of folks --- were convinced that not only was Bettany voicing "Jarvis-Tron," but that he'd be doing mocap work for the robot, too. Spader is a different entity altogether. And please excuse those of us who choose to get our news direct from Marvel rather than believing an anonymous source who kinda-sorta says things and answers questions with more questions.

Speculation can be fun too :csad:

****ing hilarious how people were becoming convinced that Jarvis would be Ultron...and then this news hits the web!

This.

JARVIS was never gonna be Ultron.

Will Ultron be derived from the same tech? Most certainly, but JARVIS himself was NEVER gonna turn evil.

This.

JARVIS was never gonna be Ultron.

Will Ultron be derived from the same tech? Most certainly, but JARVIS himself was NEVER gonna turn evil.

Exactly. It's just a poor idea. There's too much there between Tony and Jarvis. Even after Jarvitron is defeated, in Avengers 2, there's Avengers 3. Not only should Ultron NEVER go away, but it would be weird to have Tony in the suit in avengers 3 without Jarvis. And if it were the case, and all was good willy nilly, it would be weird, seeing Tony use Jarvis, post Ultron. Was never going to work.

Exactly. It's just a poor idea. There's too much there between Tony and Jarvis. Even after Jarvitron is defeated, in Avengers 2, there's Avengers 3. Not only should Ultron NEVER go away, but it would be weird to have Tony in the suit in avengers 3 without Jarvis. And if it were the case, and all was good willy nilly, it would be weird, seeing Tony use Jarvis, post Ultron. Was never going to work.

Yeah, Stark would've definitely taken Jarvis offline permanently rather than risk his lifeline AI going rogue again. Strongly doubt anybody wanted to see Jarvis "die," which he most certainly would have in a "Jarvis becomes Ultron" scenario.

HE'S COMING!!!!

535001_551008078282274_421667409_n.jpg

I wish we'd get a press release on Thanos's casting.

Maybe we already have.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Benicio del Toro signs on for multiple pictures to be The Collector. Totally plausible, but...kind of weird. The Collector is sort of an odd choice to thread between MCU movies.

But what if he's only a "collector" INO. Who else collects things? Freaking THANOS. Shiny things that look like gems. And he's definitely needed in multiple MCU movies, unlike The Collector.

*takes off tinfoil hat*

:awesome::word::dry:

I just have to quote you also. Soooooo true. People need remember to take info they get online with a huge grain of salt.

On the subject of Spader voicing Ultron, great choice. Looking forward to his take of Ultron.

Maybe we already have.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Benicio del Toro signs on for multiple pictures to be The Collector. Totally plausible, but...kind of weird. The Collector is sort of an odd choice to thread between MCU movies.

But what if he's only a "collector" INO. Who else collects things? Freaking THANOS. Shiny things that look like gems. And he's definitely needed in multiple MCU movies, unlike The Collector.

*takes off tinfoil hat*

:awesome::word::dry:

Completely plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"