The Avengers Critics Reviews Thread

Discussion in 'Marvel's The Avengers' started by PowerPacked, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexlachiusa Registered

ITT: HURR! Stop liking what I dont like! DURR!

2. Roose Bolton Son of Katas

May really can't get here soon enough, it'll silence this annoying conflict once and for all. :palps:

3. The Morningstar Registered

:funny: You are completely insane. Truly. I'll have to put you on ignore. Which is a shame because i've had good debates with you before. But your bull headed, stubborn, irrational hatred for Kevin Feige and the MCU is borderline obsessive and psychologically worrying. And now it's got to the point where i have to look at your insane posts to read other peoples and look for reviews.

A suggestion for the future; seek out a shrink, there is something wrong with your head.

4. Adamantium Man Just Another Metal Person

This place would be a much happier place if everyone just put AB on ignore. And if people stopped ****ing quoting him all the time.

5. J.Howlett Guest

That's going to bum me out. I really want that one to work but nobody's enthusiastic about it.

Every time that last trailer plays in the theatre, no reaction. Nothing. Apathy. It's shocking.

6. thalidomide The Enemy

There's an ignore button?

7. alexlachiusa Registered

It could surprise everyone like First Class did.

8. J.Howlett Guest

God, I hope so. I want to love one Spider-Man film in my lifetime. Just one. I hoping Amazing Spider-Man is that one.

9. Alexei Belyakov Registered

Alright, since you seem like a rational human being that has simply been misguided, I'll give you a little somethin' to chew on.

I know Cassavetes. I spoke to him about his involvement with Cap back in '06. I met him while he shot John Q & we kept in touch. Great guy.

I urged him many times to pursue the project, whatever it took.

In summary, he mentioned the inter-connected format Arad pitched to him & brought up Favreau's involvement.

So what do you got now?

Still gonna keep praising Feige? Think it over before you end up like TheVileOne, the only reporter I've encountered that would rather show fanboy bias than actually seek the truth and report.

10. Alexei Belyakov Registered

Too soon for a reboot.

Its what I've been saying for over a year.

FOX is doing it right with Fantastic Four and Daredevil. By the time those reboots come out, nobody will remember the originals.

Everyone remembers Tobey & Raimi's films.

11. J.Howlett Guest

I know. I know. I've had that feeling in the pit of my stomach about the film but as some one who couldn't get into Raimi's trilogy and who likes the Spider-Man character since childhood, I want this one to be the right one...for me.

But, I can just see this thing not doing well at all. But, I'm very curious to see how much they spent on it. Maybe it doesn't need to set the box office on fire. Maybe, it just needs to make Batman Begins numbers.

But, I fear you're right.

12. Kalonthar Registered

I believe x-men started the marvel cinematic crossover :oldrazz:

[​IMG]

13. Alexei Belyakov Registered

Epic fail (that you would have to resort to this).

Its also further proof that you're arguing for something you don't know enough about.

14. Alexei Belyakov Registered

[​IMG]

15. Scarlettess and a 1..2..3..4

Jesus people, I know topics are going to come up in this thread but please can we keep it ontopic I come in here to read reviews not freaking bickering about who's idea it was to create the MCU or make it happen. Reading through ten pages trying to find a review that I havnt read yet is not fun and wastes time.

16. Caboose Registered

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why AB hasn't been banned yet. Mindboggling. The guy is INSANE. He exists in his own world where only his opinion is valid, even if it's been proven WRONG. What does it take? He's a cancer to these forums.

17. Alexei Belyakov Registered

Proven wrong? By who?

The only cancer in these forums is the consensus that to question Marvel Studios & Feige is wrong, a consensus I'm pretty sure you follow enthusiastically.

18. Caboose Registered

Don't you patronise me, *******. Who the hell do you think you are? I believe everything should be questioned, but you in your little bizarro world believe you should ignore everything that doesn't further your own agenda. You, sir, are scum.

19. thalidomide The Enemy

LOL. I've been saying that but nobody seems to care, I posted a couple you might want to check out. :)

20. Scarlettess and a 1..2..3..4

Thankyou thalidomide, yeah I can see. It's rediculous, I honestly think if people cant stay on topic and discuss the reviews then this should be a non-discusion thread so those of us who dont come here everyday can find them easy without having to feed through pages and pages of nonsense. We need a mod to more regularly mod this thread either way as it seems its impossible for some people to stay on topic. :csad:

on topic that yahoo review was a good read. I especialy like this bit

21. Pond Registered

Just ignore AB.

And yes, i plea: on topic, please.

I mean, a bit of sidelining is great, but sometimes its just not funny anymore.

22. The Morningstar Registered

There is nothing wrong with being critical. But being a "belligerent *******" who doesn't see reason and cherry picks points that suit your views whilst completely ignoring other points because they counter your views, makes you at best a fanatic. At worst, a sociopath.

23. thalidomide The Enemy

No problem, just adding my contribution to the SHH community.:yay:

24. Brian Braddock R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

If it looks like a dog, walks like a dog, barks like a dog then chances are that it is, in fact, a dog. The Avengers is currently enjoying a very high percentage of positive reviews over negative ones so........

25. Smashlilman Ouch!!!!

Those are word that I never thought I would ever see. :lmao:
    :ikyn

Alexei Belyakov I think this video best represents you.
    [YT]MbyE-0Cg4yI[/YT]

#1000 Smashlilman, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.