Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..
QZbf9Jv.png

I never buy into these. The Dark Knight Rises made studio execs weep. Guardians 2 also had “best test scores ever”. It’s all premature.

Me, too. Anything plausible that gets them back in the game. I don't like this MCU without them in it. :(

The MCU is perfect without the X-Men in it. I would be heartbroken if acquiring those right led to Marvel Studios abandoning its current heroes, who have become more successful than the X-Men even have been. Feige has earned our trust, however, so I'll leave it to him to preserve the already immensely popular Avengers-centric franchise while adding to it.

The MCU is perfect without the X-Men in it. I would be heartbroken if acquiring those right led to Marvel Studios abandoning its current heroes, who have become more successful than the X-Men even have been. Feige has earned our trust, however, so I'll leave it to him to preserve the already immensely popular Avengers-centric franchise while adding to it.

While I agree with that, I think MCU will become stronger with X-Men and FF in it, instead of without. I believe that after IW, this franchise will be in a crossroad and even with all the awesome new characters like Capt. Marvel, BP, Ant-Man & Wasp, and Spidey, they're still handicapped by the characters and story lines they can use. After the acquisition of Fox, Feige will have virtually no limitation and he will be able to use whatever he wants. This can only be a good thing for MCU as they moved forward Phase 4 and beyond.

I never buy into these. The Dark Knight Rises made studio execs weep. Guardians 2 also had “best test scores ever”. It’s all premature.

No. It was reported at ONE of the screenings that it scored a rare 100.

No. It was reported at ONE of the screenings that it scored a rare 100.

So same thing is happening here with IW. It’s one test screening. I’m not saying this movie won’t be amazing but I’m trying to keep my expectations in check, as hard as that is.

at the saints/falcons halftime they played the avengers theme in the background which I thought was pretty cool

It's funny, but this video was posted yesterday about Mister Rogers. A lot of the facts presented were very touching. The one about Officer Clemmons actually made me cry, in a good way. Fred Rogers was a great man.

[YT]eWHYJpJcLcU[/YT]

at the saints/falcons halftime they played the avengers theme in the background which I thought was pretty cool

I thought I heard the theme! But then I thought that I must have been hearing things because I have Avengers on the brain. :loco: :woot:

Vision has silver fillings. Hmm. He should brush better.

While I agree with that, I think MCU will become stronger with X-Men and FF in it, instead of without. I believe that after IW, this franchise will be in a crossroad and even with all the awesome new characters like Capt. Marvel, BP, Ant-Man & Wasp, and Spidey, they're still handicapped by the characters and story lines they can use. After the acquisition of Fox, Feige will have virtually no limitation and he will be able to use whatever he wants. This can only be a good thing for MCU as they moved forward Phase 4 and beyond.

I'm not sure how I feel about the X-Men joining the MCU (ah, hell, I'm sure they'll find a way to make it work) but more important is the FF. They've never been done well on film and Marvel will absolutely nail them.

But acquiring the FF is almost beside the point. With them, come Galactus, The Surfer, and the king daddy of them all and the potential heir to Thanos' throne as the Big Bad of phase 4: Victor Von friggin' Doom.

Sorta, except Star-Lord is part-Celestial (or something) and the other Guardians kinda help him out.

This time it'll be be a scenario where all the other Avengers/heroes are either down, dead or pre-occupied and Steve is the last one. He'll, somehow, take the gauntlet reverse as much as he can and smile at his friends right before he, and probably the gauntlet, explode.

This could really work. Execute it properly and you have the most moving death scene ever in a CBM. People would remember is along with Obi wan and optimas primes deaths. Especially if it comes right after the "As long as one man stands against you" scene.

So are there two bad guys there. The leg on the left looks different from the one on the right.
It's obviously corvus standing on vision with the other leg most likely being proxima.

So same thing is happening here with IW. It’s one test screening. I’m not saying this movie won’t be amazing but I’m trying to keep my expectations in check, as hard as that is.

It's not possible to keep your hype and expectations in check for a film like Infinity War.

Simply not possible.

Plus with Marvel getting the rights back to X-Men and Fantastic Four if assuming the Disney/Fox deal goes through and Disney buys Fox then if it happens more opportunity to expand the MCU as a whole as far as bringing things into a next phase by introducing these iconic teams yeah the future of the MCU would look even better

You build up the next generation of the MCU and you have Doctor Doom as the new "Big Bad" similar to how the MCU has built up Thanos

Plus with Marvel getting the rights back to X-Men and Fantastic Four if assuming the Disney/Fox deal goes through and Disney buys Fox then if it happens more opportunity to expand the MCU as a whole as far as bringing things into a next phase by introducing these iconic teams yeah the future of the MCU would look even better

You build up the next generation of the MCU and you have Doctor Doom as the new "Big Bad" similar to how the MCU has built up Thanos

More likely Doom would be the new "Loki", with Galactus as the inevitable big bad.

If F4 return to Marvel, they will get a film in Phase 4. Doom will be present (maybe not as the main villain but likely by end of film he will be Doom), which leads to his first run in with the Avengers. He will then likely return as a supporting villain for future F4/Avengers movies, until Galactus appears, as Marvel will want to use him as much as possible.

Vision has silver fillings. Hmm. He should brush better.

His teeth are perfect. He just got replacements to impress his gangster mates.

With Disney's acquisition of Fox's assets possibly imminent, is it possible for them to squeeze in Galactus into A4 if they were to go with the cosmic beings' assault on Thanos?

I was kinda hoping that the next Phase of the MCU would focus on the Ultimates.

They already have, or will have, the majority of the roster. Just introduce Specturm in BP 2, do a Blue Marvel movie and introduce America in the actual movie.

This could really work. Execute it properly and you have the most moving death scene ever in a CBM. People would remember is along with Obi wan and optimas primes deaths. Especially if it comes right after the "As long as one man stands against you" scene.

This was my thought. If you do it right, you could legit have people in tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"