Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Was Kara Delvigne not very good in Suicide Squad in that area?

I seem to remember something about a dance coach, so it definitely seems to have helped Olsen.

Did you not watch Suicide Squad??

Kara looked like she was trained by those inflated and freakishly long things you see advertising next to grand openings and auto shops. LOL

post-19572-Sweet-Dee-inflatable-tube-man-2xpX.gif

:lmao: You sir have made my day Lol. :D

:lmao: You sir have made my day Lol. :D

Haha welcome!

Then there's also the possibility Patrick Dempsey taught her the African Anteater Dance from "Can't Buy Me Love".

[YT]plahZTasotA[/YT]

Interesting! I didn't think that would happen with as many character as they have for the film. Hope it don't get cut!

I wouldn't read too much into it. I think it's just Vin Diesel being Vin Diesel. Then again, we don't know what Groot will look like come the end of GotG. Maybe Mantis will use her powers so make him grow massive.

I wouldn't read too much into it. I think it's just Vin Diesel being Vin Diesel. Then again, we don't know what Groot will look like come the end of GotG. Maybe Mantis will use her powers so make him grow massive.
I'm thinking that too, tho if there IS planning going on NOW for the CG characters, Vin and Mark might be on Green screen stages right now in order to get all the CG work done on time

Doubt that just yet. Thanos WITH the Infinity Gauntlet was as dangerous tho lol
You're probably right, but they've teased us with Jarnbjorn and what appears to be Ziran the Tester, so I'm not discounting anything. :)

Just watched the production video! That concept art of Rocket Raccoon and Thor!!!

I still believe there will be a Fantastic Four related tease at the end of one of these films. Fox don't suddenly get two live action X-Men TV shows and an animated series in the works without some kind of deal in place.

I think we've been lucky enough t get what we've gotten and what's lined up.

The FF would be like hitting the lottery. Except like in "Bruce Almighty" -- everybody would win the lottery at the same time.

I think we've been lucky enough t get what we've gotten and what's lined up.

The FF would be like hitting the lottery. Except like in "Bruce Almighty" -- everybody would win the lottery at the same time.
I would PLOTZ if Fox gave up FF, but, I doubt they will

You're probably right, but they've teased us with Jarnbjorn and what appears to be Ziran the Tester, so I'm not discounting anything. :)
It COULD just mean Beta Ray Bill joins the crew via Ragnarok lol I'm still hoping and praying it happens in some form. I'd settle for the regular Cyborg Bill too!

It COULD just mean Beta Ray Bill joins the crew via Ragnarok lol I'm still hoping and praying it happens in some form. I'd settle for the regular Cyborg Bill too!
I was never really a Bill fan; he was after my time :D

I was never really a Bill fan; he was after my time :D
He's still out there. He's in Unworthy Thor. Short story, Bill is worthy of the Hammer and uses it to fight off demons attacking his homeworld. Odin then gives him his own hammer. lol
In the ANIMATED Planet Hulk Bill is used in place of the Silver Surfer. MAYBE we'll get BRB BEFORE he's Thor-Bill

When Mantis, Widow, Gamora, Nebula, Marvel, Valkyrue, Wanda, & Wasp are shown standing together in a trailer the internet will break

Is it sad that I genuinely got a little emotional watching that teaser video? :funny: It proves how attached many of us have become to these characters and this universe over the past decade, and to see it all build to this epic crescendo like this, it's beyond amazing. Bravo Marvel, bravo.

They are gonna shoot for a whole year, wow. And Tom Holland is there on day one, Spidey must have one of the bigger roles in the Avengers 3 and 4. Love it.

That's not necessarily how these things shake out. Movies very rarely shoot in order so being there from the beginning or shooting for a certain length of time isn't necessarily an indication of how huge your role is.

To go back to an example someone posted several weeks ago, there were worries RDJ would have a small role in Age of Ultron because he finished way earlier than everyone else. Then when it came out one of the biggest complaints was that he got more screentime than all the other Avengers.:oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"